Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Pacquiao Has To Beat Marquez, Bradley First

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its real easy to call Floyds bluff by saying yes no problems to a PEDS test for a 50/50 split , only children cannot see the Manny duck here .

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
      Doesnt take much to see that.. It's really simple, look how Floyd reacts to the thought of a match with PAC and compare that to how he acts with his pass opponents. When PACs name get brought up Floyd turns into a rage. When other names gets brought up floyd is very humble about it.. " MmMm I'm sure we can get that fight made if the terms are met, u know I'll fight anybody that's on top right now".. Now mannys name gets brought up. " u know health comes first, I rather live a healthy and poor life than to be handicap and rich", y'all never wanna give me the respect I deserves"!
      Yup, sound just like Floyd. He gets so defensive when Manny is brought up. Other dudes Floyd just brushes off like nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
        Yup, sound just like Floyd. He gets so defensive when Manny is brought up. Other dudes Floyd just brushes off like nothing.
        he is probably just sick of talking about the **** 24/7

Comment

• Originally posted by JustinFloyd View Post
          floyd mention Pac name in 2 occasions in one day? Pac might still sleeping but this guy still using Pac's name to promote his fight! lol!
          When he is asked what is he supposed to do??

Mayweather even when he's not active..pacquiao fans talk about him 24/7 because he's the true champ..

Pacquiao is done..he should hang the gloves..the KO was devastating no coming back from that lol

Comment

• Originally posted by chump123 View Post
            you said that floyds ost demand damaged the possibility of the fight happening.

that sounds to me like you were against the fact that he did
            Absolutely not, as a fighter u have the right to request anything u feel the need too. I just thought it was weird for the #1 guy to asked for such a request he has never done before against better opponents he's fought in the pass compare to that 1 dimensional easy work. Then to make matter worst when that 1 dimensional agrees to it the so called #1 guy makes another demand. But it's ok though right it's the 1 dimensional guy that is ducking this fight.

Comment

• If manny listened to floyd and agreed to the tests his career would of ended differently,I mean if he fought floyd a year or two ago we all know he'd lose the fight but karma got him eventually..if he agreed to the tests marquez might of been exposed of being on Ped's...now it's too late..pacquiao and his team/fans can accuse JMM but there is nothing which can be done anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by chump123 View Post
                he is probably just sick of talking about the **** 24/7
                So Floyd doesn't like pu$$y then? Makes sense now.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                  When he is asked what is he supposed to do??

Mayweather even when he's not active..pacquiao fans talk about him 24/7 because he's the true champ..

Pacquiao is done..he should hang the gloves..the KO was devastating no coming back from that lol
                  It's a boxing forum what do u expect? Is Floyd a professional basketball player?

Comment

• the entire blame for the fight not happening the first time is on pacquiao. mayweather agreed to every stipulation, that's a fact. pac was afraid to give blood because of filipino culture or something i forgot.

LOL

on the topic of what the commission regulates
                    manny pac and pacfarts on drug testing: let the commission do it's job!
                    manny pac and pacfarts on weight penalties: we want extra 10 million!

Comment

• The fight is never going to happen, but here's what I find quite funny.

Guerrero and Ortiz both beat Andre Berto, they get a shot at Mayweather.

Pacquiao beats Miguel Cotto, Antonio Margarito, Joshua Clottey, Ricky Hatton, Shane Mosley, Marquez. He loses to Bradley on a clear bulls*it decision and gets KO'd by Marquez...now it's "BEAT MARQUEZ AND BRADLEY FIRST!". We all know Floyd isn't the brightest of the bunch, but it's too apparent that he comes off so much as a B.A.N. (if you know what I mean).

The best way he can get out of the criticism he'll have for not fighting Pacquiao is potentially fighting Canelo, beating him, and fighting Martinez at a catchweight and beating him. That's just the reality of things. Floyd put himself in this position.

Comment

Working...
                      X