No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather on PED Testing, Says Pacquiao Finally Learned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
    you didn't even understand his point. was that a picture of you?

btw, quote yourself during the first negotiations cheerleading "real" testing. we'll wait.
    No. Tbh I had my doubts when Pacquiao refused to do it. I was expecting him to agree and Floyd to bring a new excuse. And he did, same with Floyd. Just saying like it is. I'm a Pacquiao fan, but a boxing fan above all.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
      the majority of the sport including manny isn't even doing fake ones.
      What's the point in doing fake ones? Wasting time? Keep this inefficient test program? Or like a fool said days ago, "Something is better than nothing"?

Comment

Why is it when they ask Floyd about a fight with PAC , he just goes on about his legacy. Just say yes or no...

Comment

It's comical to watch certain fanbases criticize Floyd for wanting random testing..but then create petitions for the very same cause when the fighter they revere is lying face down on the canvas at the hands of a blown up lw..just give it up already!

Enough with the 365 days testing talk...testing from training camp and up will suit just fine..it did just fine catching Peterson..it did just fine catching Berto..no need to make more difficult excuses as to why Floyds requests aren't of "validity".. the main concern is if it is used during training and/or during the bout..and the main requirements are it being blood and urine(which we're all clear pacquiao had a needle phobia!..so he declined!!!)..and random(...again we're all clear pacquiao didn't want any interruptions in camp..and wanted to schedule the test and amount of test!!)..so maybe if he had did what Floyd wanted all along..he wouldn't have doubts as to why he was napping on the canvas...carry on.

Comment

whatever floyd, you still ducked that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
              Again.... I'm not rooting for VADA or USADA. I don't give a f.vck about it. Like i said before, i'm talking about the results and effectiveness of each test method.
              That's lovely, VADA Has been doing an amazing job as of late catching users. USADA still holds all testing for olympic events and is called the "Gold Standard" by VADA. I personally don't see how you can go wrong with either organization.

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
                What's the point in doing fake ones? Wasting time? Keep this inefficient test program? Or like a fool said days ago, "Something is better than nothing"?
                Its potentially worse than that. In floyd's case, he knows when he can juice and when he cant and its absolutely ridiculous for him to claim he is keeping it clean.

note : I'm not suggesting he isnt clean but his regimen looks su****ious as hell in the current climate. If he really wants to claim to be leading the way(which he isnt) then why not submit to year round random testing as Nonito Donaire has?

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                  floyd should do real olympic style testing rather than the fake one he's been doing...it's not too hard to cheat while doing those tests and especially if you only fight once a year. all you do is just take steroids when you're not signed to a fight ...
                  So....you're saying Floyd definitely uses steroids?

Comment

Originally posted by American Dream View Post
                    It's comical to watch certain fanbases criticize Floyd for wanting random testing..but then create petitions for the very same cause when the fighter they revere is lying face down on the canvas at the hands of a blown up lw..just give it up already!

Enough with the 365 days testing talk...testing from training camp and up will suit just fine..it did just fine catching Peterson..it did just fine catching Berto..no need to make more difficult excuses as to why Floyds requests aren't of "validity".. the main concern is if it is used during training and/or during the bout..and the main requirements are it being blood and urine(which we're all clear pacquiao had a needle phobia!..so he declined!!!)..and random(...again we're all clear pacquiao didn't want any interruptions in camp..and wanted to schedule the test and amount of test!!)..so maybe if he had did what Floyd wanted all along..he wouldn't have doubts as to why he was napping on the canvas...carry on.
                    That is so ****** it beggars belief.

Comment

hahaha Floyd making Manny look ****** again.

Comment

Working...
                      X