No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather on PED Testing, Says Pacquiao Finally Learned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    If you are not being tested all year round, then whats the point? It may as well be 0 testing, because you can pick and choose when, within a certain period, you are tested. that isnt random, its calculated or can be construed as such.
    Yeah because all the guys who have been caught recently were done so by 24/7 testing

Comment

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
      1. What does Rigo and Donarie have to do with this?
      2. Who's saying Pacquiao or Mayweather are clean/dirty?
      3. Is Victor Conte lying about the effectiveness of each testing method?

And yes... I want to believe a sports scientist and nutritional guru who has nothing to do with Pacquiao or Mayweather.
      Victor Conte is a scumbag. Out of all the sports to jump into after getting nailed over PEDs, he comes into one of the most corrupt sports -- boxing. Boxing where stringent drug testing is lax. Boxing where no one will penalize an athlete for working with him despite his checkered history. Boxing, where it's least likely he'll get caught for distributing PEDs if he wants to do so. Boxing, where he has a su****ious relationship with one of two of the testing organizations. It's very su****ious that the entire time he's been working with boxers, he never once brought up how they should undergo random drug testing. Not once... until a certain boxer made an issue out of it.

Only fools would really trust that guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        It has everything to do with it. This entire interest in boxing by you and your ilk is nothing but nationalism run rampant. It is sickening how little interest in the actual sport most of you show.
        Nationalism?? You're confused. I'm from Dominican Republic. haha
        I'm not filipino, mexican, cuban.... My opinions have nothing to do with nationalism. I'm just a huge fan of the sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by JustinFloyd View Post
          I thought your a boxing fan? why suddenly not supporting 24/7/365 testing? lol!
          I do and have been saying it for years! Where were all these supporters when Pac refused though is what im wondering.

Hypocrites!

Comment

Nationalism?? You're confused. I'm from Dominican Republic. haha
            I'm not filipino, mexican, cuban.... My opinions have nothing to do with nationalism. I'm just a huge fan of the sport.
            And then you lie about silly things like this. Intellectual dishonesty, photoshopping KFC buckets, flat out lying...the three best tools for argument in the Pactard arsenal. I really don't care where you're from or where you live, but you're biased to the point of ******ity. You've completely lost your **** since December 8th and everyone on here has seen it.

And btw...

Comment

Floyd: I want all PPV revenue

- OK

Floyd: 70-30 spit

-OK, we want REAL Olympic Style Testing, 365 a year.

Floyd: Emmm... like a said before. Mayweather Promotions is the present and the future of the sport. Al Haymond an Leonard Ellerbe are doing a great job with my career...and like i said before When you find an organization that doesn't have an ex-con advising them, and tests ALL fighters all year around, let me know. Peace!!
              WTF, lmao! Did Marquez cheat Pacquiao?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                And then you lie about silly things like this. Intellectual dishonesty, photoshopping KFC buckets, flat out lying...the three best tools for argument in the Pactard arsenal. I really don't care where you're from or where you live, but you're biased to the point of ******ity. You've completely lost your **** since December 8th and everyone on here has seen it.

And btw...

hahahahahaha.....Now, i wasn't expecting this. Dominican Republic. Santo Domingo chief. Latino de corazon. Mi tierra del caribe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  WTF, lmao! Did Marquez cheat Pacquiao?

I don't think so. Was a perfect shot. You think he cheated?

Comment

• Floyd can can busted and exposed for everything in his life except PED use, lmfao!

Comment

• Originally posted by cixthree View Post
                      I don't think it will, the delusional will continue to try and preach that, but those who know know.
                      Manny was a good fighter turned juiced up hype job, Floyd pulled the rug up and they were exposed.
                      If u know anything ul know the fight did not happen (during the first go around) is cuz Bob/Manny/Top Rank balked at drug testing, end of story.

End of thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X