• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
    Floyd: I want all PPV revenue

- OK

Floyd: 70-30 spit

-OK, we want REAL Olympic Style Testing, 365 a year.

Floyd: Emmm... like a said before. Mayweather Promotions is the present and the future of the sport. Al Haymond an Leonard Ellerbe are doing a great job with my career...and like i said before When you find an organization that doesn't have an ex-con advising them, and tests ALL fighters all year around, let me know. Peace!!
    So we're bringing fiction into the equation now?

Comment

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
      When Conte and VADA have tried to expose or accuse Floyd? lmao
      This fools acting like we're accusing Floyd. Like i said before, We're talking about a TESTING PROTOCOL. lmaoo...

This clown is a joke, lmmfao!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
        Who says he should be? The reality is Floyd puts himself on a pedestal as someone who wants to clean up boxing, yet refuses to undergo year round random testing.

The testing model he uses is like giving someone a two hour exam but leaving them unsupervised for the first hour and a half of it.
        First I'd like to point out that that was an awful analogy, secondly Floyd never refused any year round testing, as he's never been presented with that offer and I doubt he's even considered it. All of you in this thread at one point told Floyd to let the commission do their job. Now you guy's are clamoring for Floyd and Floyd only (as none of you has stated for any other fighter to undergo this process) must do 24/7 365 random testing, just admit that the man can do no right in your eye's so that we can somehow understand that there's a method to your madness.

Comment

• marquez seem stronger than pacquiao ?what does that mean?funny how people here are complaining about testing and how it should be done when the point floyd wasw making was that if not for the situation with him and pacquiao none of these fighters would be doing any type of random drug testing

Comment

• Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
            Here we go. Mayweather mentioning Pacquiao prior to his upcoming fight. These 2 ****s just talk about each other when they have a fight coming up.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            well if the interviewer asked.....

Comment

• Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
              How many random tests has Pacquiao done? ahahhahahahahahhaahahahhaha
              The same as Floyd - 0

Whats your point?

Comment

• Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                Because you and the rest of the anti Floyd fanbase brought up no other fighter doing random 365 24/7 testing.
                Nonito Donaire.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                  pac does test, just not the ineffective and pointless flojob standard.
                  ahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha you are an idiot!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                    I don't know, is it? USADA has four positive samples on their hands for Garcia v Morales and let the fight go ahead.

And you have to laugh at the accusations of bias. With the USADA-Morales fuck up happened the flomos were up in arms over the suggestion that there might be something shady about USADA's testing contracts, even though the evidence was right there in front of them.

These guys like are like a cult. Any way thinking that might not reflect well on Floyd must be crushed at all cost.

You know damned well the answer is that boxing is better with this training camp random testing than without. Only a fool would try to suggest otherwise just to prove a point no matter how nonsensical it is. Not only that, but the PED issue has gotten way more attention than ever before. USADA cannot stop a fight from happening, nor can VADA. You know this already though.

As I told you before, both USADA and VADA have made mistakes. In my opinion, the mistakes is more due to inexperience with testing in boxing than corruption. VADA suffered from similar 'shady' contracts, where the fighter had A LOT of power over who got to see the results, positive or negative. VADA's scandal with the Peterson case was never discussed by Conte nor any of these biased journalists. Interestingly enough, after that VADA mishap, they have now reduced the power a fighter has over the testing results. Their contracts have been re-written! It's yet another fact you'll never see any of these pseudo Conte influenced journalists discuss. Because of VADAs past mistakes, they are now more transparent than before. Good for VADA, they are learning from their mistakes. USADA will too. At least we can hope so.

Comment

• So now that Floyd hints at Marquez doping folks on here are changing their tune? Typical..for the first 2 months it was "Nah..he was clean"..also I'd like to know what test has a memo trained athlete ever failed even when he admittedly supplied em with drugs? So what difference does it make whether Marquez takes tests or not..considering who would be supplying him with them he could literally be getting inject with a roid during the testing process and still beat those tests..so again..what's the point of testing? You are only going to catch those who can't afford the premium drugs...i'm for 24/7 testing but the reality is that there is no point..you are only going to keep catching small fish..Memo/Conte and company are heavily involved with the testing procedures so they'll always be a step ahead..how do you catch an invisible criminal?

Comment

Working...
                      X