Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonito Donaire Vs Guillermo Rigondeaux: Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guillermo on points but i feel he might get robbed.

Comment

• i see donaire stopping rigo late...

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
        i see donaire stopping rigo late...
        I've been betting anyone who cares to make a wager that Rigo sees the final bell. But let me make something clear: that's not to say that I expect Guillermo to simply hang on and survive. I expect "El Chacal" to put on a very good performance, win, lose or draw.

Comment

• Flash by UD

Comment

• When Donaire lands his left hook call it a night although I do think Rigondeaux will have some success because his skills are amazing and he has every trick in the book.

Comment

• Donaire KO round 3

Comment

• It's pretty interesting, if not telling, that an acknowledged P4P fighter is favored by (at present count) only 58-42% over a fighter with eleven professional fights. So much is made of Rigo's inexperience; so much is made of Guillermo's chin; so much is made of Donaire's power. Yet, when it comes down to it, we're almost evenly divided as to who will win this fight. Get ready for a showdown folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                  This sounds like when you said Manny would KO Marquez
                  i predicted a marquez decison, go check , so nice try littleman...

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHook84 View Post
                    Who do you think will win come April 13? Please vote in the poll, thanks.
                    Nonito is not ggoing to lose. He has super LEFT HOOK. Rigondough is a southpaul he goona be open always to left hook.

Nonito KO rnd 1. You cal me crazy? Rigondough is very small and week. Nonito is 4, 5 inches bigger. Has more power.

Still call it KO rnd 3 to be safe

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X