Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonito Donaire Vs Guillermo Rigondeaux: Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
    Ohh Pigeon!!

I used to shoot it with the slingshot when I was a kid! pretty easy to hit!
    Yeah but did you ever try to kick one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cubanboss87 View Post
      What a d!ck, lol my internet explorer at work is outdated so it doesn't have the spell check lol
      Then explain me again why Pigeon was hard to get hit?

Comment

Ohh Pigeon!!

I used to shoot it with the slingshot when I was a kid! pretty easy to hit!
        You're annoying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
          You're annoying.
          what's annoying?

Comment

But against a Lengthy guys Rigo cant really use it much, Because his chin is too close to be hit! Now him against the top 5 P4P! U think Rigo wont get hit??
            Who Donaire? Where do you get your info? He has a inch if two inch reach advantage.
            We have seen what can happen to a top p4p against a counter puncher with less skill than Rigondeaux (a questionably better chin) and what happened to Pacquiao? Got rocked doing what Donaire does; he became to confidant and showed 0 defense.

The fact you only bring up size, which has been debunked and proven other wise. Your chin claim also proves nothing when he hasn't been KO'ed, in fact their are many boxers who have been hurt and yet have never been KO'ed in their career. Hopkins, Toney, Mayweather, Robinson, Marciano, and that's to name a very few.

Are arguments are faulted and been proven to mean nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cubanboss87 View Post
              Yeah but did you ever try to kick one?
              never! why should I? If I want to kill it, it will be easy. I did when I was a kid! Now I love nature!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
                Who Donaire? Where do you get your info? He has a inch if two inch reach advantage.
                We have seen what can happen to a top p4p against a counter puncher with less skill than Rigondeaux (a questionably better chin) and what happened to Pacquiao? Got rocked doing what Donaire does; he became to confidant and showed 0 defense.

The fact you only bring up size, which has been debunked and proven other wise. Your chin claim also proves nothing when he hasn't been KO'ed, in fact their are many boxers who have been hurt and yet have never been KO'ed in their career. Hopkins, Toney, Mayweather, Robinson, Marciano, and that's to name a very few.

Are arguments are faulted and been proven to mean nothing.
                Our collected data said, it's more chance Rigo will be koed!!

Comment

Our collected data said, it's more chance Rigo will be koed!!
                  Once again a pointless agruement. Feels like a debate with a child who has no knowledge of the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Donaire only headhunts against guys he's expected to beat easily. Vazquez and Mathebula were nobody for him. In his most important fights, he always steps up and fights his best.
                    True, but this fight seems like he really wants to prove something. A fighter of his caliber, he'll probably handle it right and maintain focus. Or he could reach for opening and get countered for his trouble. I'm not saying I think he will, but it's possible. Like Manny becoming very aggressive against Marquez in the 4th fight trying to knock him out.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                      I agree, Guillermo's response to a fight of this magnitude will be interesting to observe. As you point out, we've already seen that Nonito has a tendency to get overly anxious to impress. I also agree that Donaire's tendency to do this might land him in trouble versus Rigondeaux. I'm actually hoping Nonito will be aggressive in this fight. It'll play into Guille's style.
                      An aggressive Nonito could play right into Rigo's hands or he could simply overwhelm him with his speed and power. This fight can so many different ways. Really am hoping for a countdown show of some kind.

Comment

Working...
                      X