Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonito Donaire Vs Guillermo Rigondeaux: Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in short he's the Filipino version of PBF. Lmfao!
    Almost sig-worthy!

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      in short he's the Filipino version of PBF. Lmfao!
      Almost sig-worthy!
      And that was 2007! Donaire 's now P4P top 5! So I was right all along! Be honest, what was you thought about Donaire Vs Dachinyan during that time?

Comment

• Originally posted by JimLampley
        Lesser boxers have given Nonito fits, so I can see Rigo doing well and he also has enough power to test Donaires chin and body, but I'm favoring Donaire for 3 reasons, Rigo has yet to fight anyone as fast, unconventional and as powerful as Donaire, throw in Rigos shakey chin, would make me favOr Donaire by an either early or late devastating ko win for Nonito
        And also lesser puncher makes Rigo rattled! But we knew who's the hardest hitter in the division!

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          I'm familiar with Nono's record. It's nice. But if you read the first line of my post carefully, I said, "I haven't seen Donaire's explosiveness freeze anyone that didn't have one foot into retirement, at least not lately." Lately, in this case, would mean the last five fights, well over a year.
          That makes nosense

How do you know how close a fighter is from retirement if he just fought them?

What does make sense is you hug rigo's nuts and hate on donaire no matter what you say or how carefully I read your posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
            That makes nosense

How do you know how close a fighter is from retirement if he just fought them?

What does make sense is you hug rigo's nuts and hate on donaire no matter what you say or how carefully I read your posts.
            You're calling me a nuthugger...okay, there, chief....

I'll tell you how I know Nishioka was damn close to retirement: he was 37 years old, hadn't fought in one year and retired immediately afterwards. Arce was chronologically young (33 years old), but he was the veteran of many fights and ring wars (61-7 [4 by KO] -2). He, too, retired immediately after his fight with Donaire, collecting a fat $800,000 purse. And, please, spare me the line that Nonito "retired" them. These two men were on their way out the door and understandably wanted one last paycheck before calling it a career.

Comment

• 50-50 fight.

Comment

You're calling me a nuthugger...okay, there, chief....

I'll tell you how I know Nishioka was damn close to retirement: he was 37 years old, hadn't fought in one year and retired immediately afterwards. Arce was chronologically young (33 years old), but he was the veteran of many fights and ring wars (61-7 [4 by KO] -2). He, too, retired immediately after his fight with Donaire, collecting a fat $800,000 purse. And, please, spare me the line that Nonito "retired" them. These two men were on their way out the door and understandably wanted one last paycheck before calling it a career.
                Rigo will be there too!! After Donaire Knock him out unconscious, u think he will fight again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                  Rigo will be there too!! After Donaire Knock him out unconscious, u think he will fight again?
                  I don't know. Is Manny fighting again?

Comment

• Good fight, I think Donaire beats Rigo. I want to see Donaire-Mares.

Comment

I don't know. Is Manny fighting again?
                      Manny's strong mentally!! he wasn't dominated, he was just caught when get out of balance!

but when nonito hit that small melon of rigo, the shock wave will be too much! he wont recover!

Comment

Working...
                      X