Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one who thinks Thompson is a live dog?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WESS View Post
    hahaha Freedom deleted his post... lol
    Haha and he did!

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Am I the only one who thinks Thompson is a live underdog?

I like Price but its almost like he has suckered me in because of that sledgehammer right hand and tbh that is about the only thing he has.

Hes slow, lumbering, pulls back in straight lines, his defense is pretty bad, he hasn't a jab. Hes slow and heavy footed, when Skelton rushed him his feet wouldn't react.
      Hes just not very good and is very flawed though he hits you with that right hand, you're going to be on queer St.

At this stage and this kills me to say it I think Fury would box his ears off, I really do. Price always has a punchers chance but Fury is too quick, too mobile, he'd jab him too death and beat him to the punch all night.

Thompson is old as the hills, he isn't great but hes a big , awkward southpaw with bags of experience. If he comes in shape and he is there mentally (I think this is the big key), I think he is live.

I just don't think much of Price. Hes an accident waiting to happen and truth be told, he doesn't do anything for Wlads legacy. I really think Price is Mariusz Wach with a bigger right hand & without the chin.

He may blast Thompson out, he hits like a mule but if Thompson can get through the early rounds, I think we're going to find out an awful lot out about The big, stiff idiot.
      Nice prediction bro....

Comment

Good call big D

Comment

Great thread... my dad kept going on about this big idiot for ages coming out with bold claims that he would easily walk through Waldimir after watching Price demolish a few bums....

I tried to explain to him that he had no defense and threw the right uppercut from awkward positions and too often...
          He's been rambling on about price for a year or so now... My throat is sore from screaming "yesssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!" after the KO

Comment

On oddschecker last night one bookie had 10/1. I fancied putting a few hundred on too...

Maloney made a huge mistake putting Price in vs a seasoned southpaw.

Comment

Working...
            X