Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you root for a boxer who beats up women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would still root for a guy if all he did was slap a b1tch or shake the **** out of her but if it was a brutal beating then probably not
    Last edited by Phenom; 02-20-2013, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Any fighter that displays that kind of versatility, can't root against him. Plenty of people have their demons, some are better at hiding it than others.

Comment

Lots of Valero supporters on here

Comment

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
          You can be a fan of an athlete without agreeing to every thing they do in their PERSONAL life.
          ^^^^ this its two separate things. Ex. The whole thing with Tiger Woods should have never been that big in the media IMO it had nothing to do with his athletic ability

Comment

I literally could not care less what someone does outside the ring.

I'm a fan of someone for what they do in the ring.

Comment

I don't think a man should put his hands on a woman but he does have the right to defend himself. So if a woman puts her hands on a man she has lost the right to claim that, and the man should promptly slap her and remind her that she is a woman. Conduct yourself like a lady and you will be treated like one.
              As for the fight I just want to see a good one. I don't care about athlete's personal lives. They don't pay my bills, or affect me.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                Lots of Valero supporters on here
                They're only supporters of his talents inside the ring, they dont care about his personal life

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
                  ^^^^ this its two separate things. Ex. The whole thing with Tiger Woods should have never been that big in the media IMO it had nothing to do with his athletic ability
                  Apparently it did, he has sucked major ass since

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    Personally I think it's very low for a man to beat up a woman. Men should always be gentle with the weaker sex, and a man of honor would never physically hurt a lady.

I would never count a Juergen Braehmer, a Carlos Monzon or a Floyd Mayweather among the fighters I want to see win.

How about you?

Would you be rooting for a man who beats up women like Floyd, or for a good man of strong character who loves his wife like Robert Guerrero?
                    Would you root for a guy who cheats on his wife? Aka pac?

Give me a break with this bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                      If Floyd came out about his relationship with Leonard, would you still be a fan?

I would still root for a boxer if he were gay.

But I would never root for a creep who beats up women, nor a convicted child molester nor a serial killer.
                      what about if the women was like 6 5 and 200 pounds and the guy was up and comer Flyweight you still wouldn't root for the guy

Comment

Working...
                      X