Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you root for a boxer who beats up women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know Floyd is a women beater but Robert? What did he do?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
      He's the complete opposite of Floyd.

He's a decent man who loves his wife and would never hit a woman. Guerrero stopped boxing for a year to look after his wife who had cancer.
      But his boxing skills are mediocre at the elite level

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
        fuck no. they're the same level as child molesters, rapist and murderers
        congrats you have made p4p the dumbest post of the thread and one of the dumbest I seen so far on this board

You must have been raised in some @ss backward environment to think hitting someone is as extreme as killing someone

Comment

Well you have people not supporting Tiger Woods and Kobe Bryant just because they CHEATED on there Wife, not beat. So as you see everyone else is different.

It's crazy, some of the greatest boxers of all time have been women beaters, Floyd, Ray Robinson, Mike Tyson just to name a few.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            Personally I think it's very low for a man to beat up a woman. Men should always be gentle with the weaker sex, and a man of honor would never physically hurt a lady.

I would never count a Juergen Braehmer, a Carlos Monzon or a Floyd Mayweather among the fighters I want to see win.

How about you?

Would you be rooting for a man who beats up women like Floyd, or for a good man of strong character who loves his wife like Robert Guerrero?
            ya agreed but how do you know he was not telling the truth when he said he was just holding the drugged out *****. im not defending him but lets be fare

Comment

I like Floyd for his boxing ability but his personal life is a whole other thing I dont live like him nor aspire to (well maybe have that type of money) I try to not let athletes personal lives interfere with how i view them as an athlete. That being said yea i would and have rooted for him but just dont agree with his life outside of boxing. But in this fight like some other recent Floyd fights i like both fighters and just wanna see a good fight between him and Guerrero

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Hell to the NO!

Man i hope Guerrero wasnt offered a deal for this fight...
                what do you mean by a deal?

Comment

I'm rooting for Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
                    I'm rooting for Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                      Meh sue me. I'm not one of these cowards on this site apologizing for being a fan of Floyd. Dude has been one of my favorites since he started fighting.

You can be a fan of an athlete without agreeing to every thing they do in their PERSONAL life.

Comment

Working...
                      X