Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Is Donaire-Rigondeaux in Trouble Over Drug Testing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs
    donaire does all year round testing with VADA and conte had nothing to do with creating VADA...

plus heredia isn't a S&C lol...he's a ped chemist...he creates and supplies designer peds and instructs athletes on how to take the peds. he's been in florida lately visiting rigo..this is just a photo of him after helping supply and inject peds in rigo's hotel room...
    memo worked with arce last fight but donaire had no problem with that

Comment

donaire does all year round testing with VADA and conte had nothing to do with creating VADA...

plus heredia isn't a S&C lol...he's a ped chemist...he creates and supplies designer peds and instructs athletes on how to take the peds. he's been in florida lately visiting rigo..this is just a photo of him after helping supply and inject peds in rigo's hotel room...
      some fans still can't accept it. He got KO'd let it go

Comment

• Nonito Donaire Jr. ‏@filipinoflash
        It was also in negotiations. So why back out when you gave your word as a MAN?
        Collapse Reply Retweet Favorite More
        RETWEETS
        FAVORITES
        2:40 p.m. - Feb 19, 2013 · Details
        3 hrs RobardoToneyfield ‏@lakustaruddock
        @filipinoflash he's signing on Wednesday #areuscurrrrrred?
        Expand
        3 hrs Nonito Donaire Jr. ‏@filipinoflash
        @lakustaruddock Why we waiting? Its Tues afternoon. Ever heard of a fax or email?
        Expand
        3 hrs RobardoToneyfield ‏@lakustaruddock
        @filipinoflash its only a matter of hours either way??? If he signs are u going to the presser Thursday?
        Expand
        3 hrs Nonito Donaire Jr. ‏@filipinoflash
        @lakustaruddock Yes I will

Comment

• Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
          I'm pretty sure Rigo worked with a guy named DJ not Memo while Donaire works with a guy named Conte who helped design the testing protocol for VADA. Hmmm

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          The tests are fairly standard, both USADA and VADA would be close to the cutting edge in testing processes. Conte could help Donare beat USADA testing just as easily as he could help him beat VADA testing.

I don't think he is though, I think he has a significant profile and media presence as an anti-ped expert and he probably wouldn't want to fuck that up. But more importantly his ass is in the crosshairs and unlike similar individuals in other jurisdictions, he's going to jail if he gets caught. He already spent four months in jail for this stuff and I don't see him taking the risk of being sent back.

That said, I don't think Donaire should be working him, nor should any other elite athlete be. He's just too tainted.

Comment

some people can't accept that angel heredia is a known ped dealer who most likely helped juice arce against vazquez jr and helped juice marquez against pacquiao and is most likely helping to juice rigondeaux vs donaire....
            shame you have wrapped your whole world on this belief so you can make sense of it. He got KO'd! Let it go

Comment

shame you continue to ignore the reality of who heredia is.....
              if it helps you sleep and go on with life then go for it

Comment

• Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
                Donaire's people evidently don't know **** about negotiations either.
                verbal agreement? where's the proof? did they not think to get it in writing if it's something so crucial? get outta here...
                I see you're a bit "slow", they did get this in writing AFTER things were verbally agreed to. That's what Rigo is going to sign tomorrow.

Verbal agreement => contract => fight.

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                Can someone tweet Rigo the link for Google Translate - http://translate.google.com/#en/es/

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
                It's been obstacle after obstacle I meanbonce rigo signs what is e gon say its too late to sign
                Rigo has been throwing obstacles too "I won't sign until Top Rank and my manager resolve their legal issues".

Comment

actually he didn't.....according to arce and heredia...heredia was too busy juicing up marquez...
                  where did you hear that? “Arce has worked with myself and Nacho Beristain in Mexico City in altitude training. Pretty much I was a mentor during his workouts. He worked out briefly with me for almost five weeks,” Hernandez told ******.com.

if i remember correctly he was in arce's corner too

Comment

Quote:

Originally Posted by VVho

memo worked with arce last fight but donaire had no problem with that

actually he didn't.....according to arce and heredia...heredia was too busy juicing up marquez...
                    According to Rigo and his people he doesn't work with Memo either. See what I did there?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Minor bump.....

Still confident it gets done

Comment

Working...
                      X