Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Is Donaire-Rigondeaux in Trouble Over Drug Testing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rigo could be dirty specially if he is really 37 yrs like the word that's goin around terrible for boxing but that's like him he will sign anything I hear

Comment

Maybe he dont like needles :WORD:

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
        “Rigo's team verbally agreed to VADA testing both online and in negotiations."

First off, agreeing to something online means absolutely nothing because it is not a legally binding contract. This is a duck excuse.
        That's ludicrous. Verbal agreements always precede contractual agreements and are the basis on which contracts are later drawn up and signed.

One side suddenly refusing to do something they previously agreed to do is always going to cause problems. It wrecks the basis on which the contracts were drawn up in the first place. Unless of course you're not from Planet Earth in which case let this serve as a lesson in our ways.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
          Donaire pulling a Floyd.
          he really is pulling a floyd in this one...but hopefully , he does'nt make loads of excuses once rigo agrees to the testing unlike floyd's "certified coward" ass...

Comment

Nonito Donaire Jr.
            43 minutes ago
            And just to let you know, I never required my opponents to do VADA. Rigo CALLED me out AND agreed to do VADA testing on HIS OWN. It was also in negotiations. So why back out when you gave your word as a MAN?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
              That's ludicrous. Verbal agreements always precede contractual agreements and are the basis on which contracts are later drawn up and signed.

One side suddenly refusing to do something they previously agreed to do is always going to cause problems. It wrecks the basis on which the contracts were drawn up in the first place. Unless of course you're not from Planet Earth in which case let this serve as a lesson in our ways.
              Like I said, a lot of people here don't know jack **** about negotiations. Both camps verbally agreed, the papers get printed and when it's time to sign one fighter got a change of heart at the last minute. If you're the A side of the promotion, you don't have to waste your time with this BS.

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              Nonito Donaire Jr.
              43 minutes ago
              And just to let you know, I never required my opponents to do VADA. Rigo CALLED me out AND agreed to do VADA testing on HIS OWN. It was also in negotiations. So why back out when you gave your word as a MAN?
              ^^Now the haters can STFU, Rigo requested VADA and now he's having second thoughts, that's very suspicious and I'm not blaming Donaire for looking elsewhere.
              Last edited by Light_Speed; 02-19-2013, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                yes , i was applauding him when he was not requiring his opponenst to test despite him pioneering the year round testing ...that was a very commnedable move right there...but now that he's acting like floyd, i wont be defending ..it'd be hypocritical .. im a fan of nonito but whats wrong is wrong....
                The contract, just like the contract made for Floyd/Pac, random blood testing will be used as stipulated in the contract. But the difference was, Pac disagreed to this in the very first place, and this alright since he have that right to disagree on what stipulated on the contract.

But for Rigo’s case is different. He accepted the contract at first and agreed to sign it when times come. Fans believe he fully understood the contract and they will anticipate him to sign it without backing-out! But when the time comes he suddenly refused, not necessarily he backed-down from the bout, but to buy time of suspending the immediate carrying-out at of the random blood test. This is unfair!

Comment

lmao, pac stans painted into a corner.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov
                    Nonito Donaire Jr.
                    43 minutes ago
                    In negotiations but not the contract itself.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Nonito will find the way to get out of this fight. He's very scared of Rigondeaux.

Comment

Working...
                      X