Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Is Donaire-Rigondeaux in Trouble Over Drug Testing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    donaire is scared of rigo as much as floyd was scared of pac..this is just the truth ... if youre confident of beating someone , you dont "all of a sudden " refuse to fight just coz your opponent wont do extra testing that is not even a standard...
    Wow. Did your account get hacked? Lol

Comment

Lol how is Donaire a coward? You people are the worst. He deserves respect for doing the testing year round just to prove to the fans hes clean. If Rigo is not for the test, Donaire is not a coward, it is Rigo looking very suspicious.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
        When was this tweeted? Donaire been throwing roadblocks since day one. Let's see what he comes up with next. Rigo's people ****ing with this dude's head already.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        No doubt about it when rigo signs this something else will come up what donaire fails to tell people is that vada testing was not listed on the original contract rigo signed that ain't rigos fault

Comment

nonito is the new floyd , coward...
          Weren't you one of those applauding him for fighting 4 times and taking VADA testing, nothing has change except your loyalty for Donaire, AGAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87
            Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

When was this tweeted? Donaire been throwing roadblocks since day one. Let's see what he comes up with next. Rigo's people ****ing with this dude's head already.

No doubt about it when rigo signs this something else will come up what donaire fails to tell people is that vada testing was not listed on the original contract rigo signed that ain't rigos fault
            This is what I was saying earlier. He's trying to play the media and fans who dunno the details for fools. He's running a smear campaign using the media. Simple. He tried the same with GBP and Mares.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
              Anyone comparing Nonito to Floyd is a god damn fool!!!! Floyd champion's testing when its convinient for him. Nonito has lead by example and for most of his fights has not asked anyone but himself to take the test. Rigo's Camp agreed to the testing and now there is an issue where the fighter himself is having second thoughts. Nonito has every right not to take the fight and unlike Floyd isn't making baseless acusations thru the media saying that Rigo is dirty. Some of you mongoloids should really think before you open your pie holes!
              i used to think so too ...but he aint no better than floyd this time around , coz he is requiring rigo to test...he's basicly saying " extra testing or no fight" ..something he did'nt do in the past...it's the exact same thing with floyd...

one clear diffence tho is , with floyd even when pac agreed to the testing , he still came up with loads of excuses... nonito better not do the same ....

Comment

And from what I hear rigo just got the vada agreement today what a foking joke donaire is def gon back out even if rigo signs it tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  Weren't you one of those applauding him for fighting 4 times and taking VADA testing, nothing has change except your loyalty for Donaire, AGAIN.
                  yes , i was applauding him when he was not requiring his opponenst to test despite him pioneering the year round testing ...that was a very commnedable move right there...but now that he's acting like floyd, i wont be defending ..it'd be hypocritical .. im a fan of nonito but whats wrong is wrong....

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                    Donaire pulling a Floyd.
                    i find this so funny.most pacquiao fans are donaire fans so i can't wait to see everyones stance change on this subject.if this is true rigo is buggin

Comment

donaire is scared of rigo as much as floyd was scared of pac..this is just the truth ... if youre confident of beating someone , you dont "all of a sudden " refuse to fight just coz your opponent wont do extra testing that is not even a standard...
                      Random blood testing is part of the contract. If Rigo agreed to this contract at first and today he doesn’t want to sign it just to delay the commencement of blood testing, then the problem is in Rigo. If he doesn’t want this random blood testing, then he should turn it down this fight in the very first place so as to avoid confusion.

I hope that Donaire would fight him still, as long as Rigo passes also the standard blood testing mandated by the state prior and post fight. After all, Donaire said once, he will subject himself to random blood testing and will not force his opponent to do the same.

Comment

Working...
                      X