Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Is Donaire-Rigondeaux in Trouble Over Drug Testing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WESS View Post
    Don't twist your own logic you silly silly silly goose you. I know it's been a VERY long day for you so I will let it slide...

Keep your head up.
    Did you just call me a silly goose....oh hell no! you you you... poo poo head!

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      If you have nothing to hide, sign the contract. Plain and simple.

Rigo will sign it. This is the biggest fight of his career.
      Perfectly said.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87
        Looks like donaire Trynna duck. Team rigo got no problem with testing
        He's looking for a way out and jumped the gun on this one. You can tell this fool didn't want it. Only reason this is happening its because Rigo's new contract guarantees a Donaire fight. Arum has to provide it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

donaire is scared of rigo as much as floyd was scared of pac..this is just the truth ... if youre confident of beating someone , you dont "all of a sudden " refuse to fight just coz your opponent wont do extra testing that is not even a standard...

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            So Manny didnt take the test..he ducking...Rigo wont take the test ..Donaire is ducking....:AYWOoD: You are a idiot!
            I take it sarcasm is not a concept you are familiar with?

Comment

WTF Rigo, do the ****ing testing. But at the same time it was alright for Donaire to fight Vazquez, Nishioka, and Arce without the VADA testing. I don't get it.

Comment

I was sitting on this fight as a 50/50 but I think those odds just changed for me. Donaire doesn't sound too confident IMO. Rigo got the upper hand now if you ask me.

Is Donaire getting exposed again? He said Rigo won't sign but Rigo's people said they're gonna sign it. Donaire said there was no contract for the Mares fight but there was. What's going on with this guy? Why is he so jumpy and jumping the gun?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Anyone comparing Nonito to Floyd is a god damn fool!!!! Floyd champion's testing when its convinient for him. Nonito has lead by example and for most of his fights has not asked anyone but himself to take the test. Rigo's Camp agreed to the testing and now there is an issue where the fighter himself is having second thoughts. Nonito has every right not to take the fight and unlike Floyd isn't making baseless acusations thru the media saying that Rigo is dirty. Some of you mongoloids should really think before you open your pie holes!

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    He better.

Ryan ******** ‏@ryan********
                    Rigondeaux's manager just told me he will be meeting his client tomorrow in NYC to sign @Vada_Testing agreement for @filipinoflash fight
                    Guess we'll find out tomorrow. If Donaire says, yea he signed it, but too late..... then that's just sad

Comment

UPDATE: Ryan ******** of ******.com wrote on Twitter on Tuesday evening that Rigondeaux's manager, Gary Hyde, said he will be meeting with Rigondeaux on Wednesday to sign the VADA testing agreement for the Donaire fight.
                      Sounds like Donaire jumping the gun tryin' to duck this dude again.

Comment

Working...
                      X