No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum, Marquez To Meet on Wednesday, Talk Pacquiao 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardt View Post
    Damn, you never heard of other boxing sites??!!! This is NOT all we have! Do you need links??? And most people want fights more than fight news. Guess you havent seen how NBC is showing fights, how HBO has even gotten into 3 fight cards and Showtime now shows undercard fights on Extreme! New is on web sites because those are up to the minute. A weekly show with just news would become outdated by web site!
    Though those NBC, HBO, Showtime fights on tues, weds, and thurs are cool but i love to talk boxing everyday, as i guess you do.

Break down for you: I dont really mean there is boxing on those days. Its called sarcasm cause there isnt....still with me? OK, Yes i know of other sites but they arent as good and more fanboys than BS. You might want to check them out

Comment

Are you just an Idiot, or are you a complete moron?
      So no answer? OK cool

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        Yes i know of other sites but they arent as good and more fanboys than BS. You might want to check them out
        Yes there are....you need to google and you will find many. Too many to count.

Comment

So no answer? OK cool
          I already did..."getting worse" was covered by explaning that there are many outlets besides Boxing Scene. I can send you links. $25 for 25 of the best ones. PayPal only, no checks.

Comment

I already did..."getting worse" was covered by explaning that there are many outlets besides Boxing Scene. I can send you links. $25 for 25 of the best ones. PayPal only, no checks.
            I was speaking of fan bases. And how after one got KO'd many started up with lucky punch, Pac was winning, Pac deserves rematch and JMM is scared.

But if thats what you meant then why mention how NBC is showing fights if thats what you thought i meant by that reference. What does NBC have to do with fan bases

Comment

Yes there are....you need to google and you will find many. Too many to count.
              "Yes i know of other sites but they arent as good and more fanboys than BS"

I wrote this. Which should tell you i know there are others.

Comment

I was speaking of fan bases. And how after one got KO'd many started up with lucky punch, Pac was winning, Pac deserves rematch and JMM is scared.
                Do you really think this is ever going to change for any Boxer? People are always going to make biased remarks or have firm beliefs. Nothing is going to change. If Pac had landed a fight ending punch, many would have called that a lucky punch. People will ALWAYS be biased or believe something is one way when it is not. If JMM knocks Pac cold again, less will argue the result. If Pac were to knock JMM out, it would all start up again.
                Last edited by richardt; 02-18-2013, 04:50 PM.

Comment

"Yes i know of other sites but they arent as good and more fanboys than BS"
                  Then you need to keep looking. Fight news dot com only reports Boxing and almost never states opinions or bias, there are others too. If you get a message board which fight news really does not have, then you get fanboys and fans. I get the impression you are not so much against the 5th fight as you are against the fans and their arguments. It is an exciting fight and does not come down to only Pac fans and Pac wanting revenge. Who cares if Pac or JMM wins, they give great fights, epic.
                  Last edited by richardt; 02-18-2013, 04:55 PM.

Comment

I'll be interested to see what they come up with for a fight card. JMM should get anything he wants right down to the stupid little ****.

War Marquez!!

Comment

Dod you really think this is ever going to change for any Boxer? People are always going to make biased remarks or have firm beliefs. Nothing is going to change. If Pac had landed a fight ending punch, many would have called that a lucky punch. People will ALWAYS be biased or believe something is one way when it is not.
                      So ok finally you agree with fight cause you probably think Pac deserves rematch and i think its being force fed cause theres no point.

Comment

Working...
                      X