No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum, Marquez To Meet on Wednesday, Talk Pacquiao 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
    I would gloat. I wouldn't go away. My favorite fighter isn't even Pac, and my least favorite fighter isn't even Floyd. Believe it or not.

I just REALLY, REALLY HATE FLOWMOS.
    I think both fan bases bring down the only thing I have as a boxing fan to talk boxing. ESPN and other networks dont cover this sport so this is all we have and thats why i have hoped that both get KO'd but even with one getting KO'd it seems to have made it worse

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      Oh my god! You really are an uneducated kid arent you? Reading comprehension its a college course when you get there take it.
      We all saw what you wrote and you even added to it with a follow-up statement. No one is being force fed to watch it, period! Your bias against the fight is causing your stupidity to rise to dangerous levels.

Comment

ESPN and other networks dont cover this sport so this is all we have and thats why i have hoped that both get KO'd but even with one getting KO'd it seems to have made it worse
        Damn were you born yesterday??! No one has stopped debating fights and fighters from 50 years ago and you think people would stop talking if Pac and Floyd were knocked out? Just how the fuk old are you??!!!

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          Damn you were born yesterday! No one has stopped debating fights and fighters from 50 years ago and you think people would stop talking if Pac and Floyd were knocked out? Just how the fuk old are you??!!!
          When did i say that? Once again learn to read and understand it. How old are you that this simple piece of education slipped by you? Or are you just dumb?

Comment

When did i say that? Once again learn to read and understand it. How old are you that this simple piece of education slipped by you? Or are you just dumb?
            You are one ******ed fuk who cant even remember what you said. What a fuking pinehead. Go back and read what you said about "getting worse"! Boxing gets coverage with controversy, fool. You act like Boxingscene is the only place for news.
            Last edited by richardt; 02-18-2013, 04:19 PM.

Comment

I loved IV, and I'll be looking forward to V if Marquez takes the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                You are one ******ed fuk who cant even remember what you said. What a fuking pinehead. Go back and read what you said about "getting worse"!
                OK you are just dumb.

Please with your simple mind explain what you think i meant by "getting worse"

Comment

ESPN and other networks dont cover this sport so this is all we have
                  Damn, you never heard of other boxing sites??!!! This is NOT all we have! Do you need links??? And most people want fights more than fight news. Guess you havent seen how NBC is showing fights, how HBO has even gotten into 3 fight cards and Showtime now shows undercard fights on Extreme! News is on web sites because those are up to the minute. A weekly show with just news would become outdated by web sites!
                  Last edited by richardt; 02-18-2013, 04:26 PM.

Comment

OK you are just dumb.
                    Are you just an Idiot, or are you a complete moron?

Comment

BOB ARUM will do everything to make this fight happen. Like it or not, it will happen and still 1 mil + will buy this PPV FIGHT. WAR PACMAN VS MARQUEZ V.

Comment

Working...
                      X