No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum, Marquez To Meet on Wednesday, Talk Pacquiao 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardt View Post
    What a fuking lame response. No one is being force fed to watch anything but I guarantee you the Boxing world will be watching. And there is a chance for a solid number of undercard fights which everyone could enjoy. Guess you forgot that there could be a decent undercard with some fighters you enjoy watching. Feel free if you like to go make cookies instead. Maybe you can have a pajama party instead and let Boxing fans around the globe watch the fights while you have pillow fights instead.
    Fetta: Floyd/Alexander, if the under card is right, I'll definitely tune in!!!!

Fetta: Pac/JMM 5, are you ****ting me, this is force fed fight, that shouldn't be sanctioned by any of the organizing bodies!

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      Can you read? I never said i wouldnt watch. TR cards havent had a decent undercard in years so ill wait to see if that happens but wont hold my breathe. And the boxing world will watch yes but how many will not want to see this fight again? Those millions will watch cause like i said if a boxing fan wants to watch boxing this night then they will need to buy this. Force fed it!

Geeez its like talking to sisters kids but cookies do sound good
      You fail at life.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
        You fail at life.
        Thats cause im a Floyd fan. At least thats what you already labeled me so of course to your simple mind i do cause im not nuthugging the same fighter as you.

Comment

Thats cause im a Floyd fan. At least thats what you already labeled me so of course to your simple mind i do cause im not nuthugging the same fighter as you.
          No, because you have double standards when it comes to Floyd, and then cry foul, when your hero isn't being properly worshiped, and or criticized.

Comment

Those millions will watch cause like i said if a boxing fan wants to watch boxing this night then they will need to buy this. Force fed it!
            NO one NEEDS TO BUY ANYTHING!!!!!! If millions are buying it, THEY WANT TO SEE IT!!! DUH!!!!! Damn you made one of your dumbest statements ever and you cant crawl out of that hole if you have a rocket tied to your ass!
            Last edited by richardt; 02-18-2013, 03:59 PM.

Comment

No, because you have double standards when it comes to Floyd, and then cry foul, when your hero isn't being properly worshiped, and or criticized.
              Really! Wow your so wise! I have repeatedly said i hope get KO'd so "fans" like yourself and the other 2 clowns you rolling with can go away. So far i got one wish im rooting for the Ghost. But but but im a Floydiot or whatever you guys say now so im must be lying about rooting for the Ghost

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                NO one NEEDS TO BUY ANYTHING!!!!!! If millions are buying it, THEY WANT TO SEE IT!!! DUH!!!!! Damn you made one of you dumbest statements ever and you can crawl out of that hole if you have a rocket tied to your ass!
                Oh my god! You really are an uneducated kid arent you? Reading comprehension its a college course when you get there take it.

Comment

Wow. Even for a thread based around Floyd or Manny, this is particularly asinine. Have a word with yourselves guys, you're dragging this place into the dirt.

Comment

Fetta: Floyd/Alexander, if the under card is right, I'll definitely tune in!!!!

Fetta: Pac/JMM 5, are you ****ting me, this is force fed fight, that shouldn't be sanctioned by any of the organizing bodies!
                    Morons as a boxing fan i will watchany fight even if i dont agree with it. Mentioned it but for some reason you clowns cant understand that

Comment

Really! Wow your so wise! I have repeatedly said i hope get KO'd so "fans" like yourself and the other 2 clowns you rolling with can go away. So far i got one wish im rooting for the Ghost. But but but im a Floydiot or whatever you guys say now so im must be lying about rooting for the Ghost
                      I would gloat. I wouldn't go away. My favorite fighter isn't even Pac, and my least favorite fighter isn't even Floyd. Believe it or not.

I just REALLY, REALLY HATE FLOWMOS.

Comment

Working...
                      X