Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko vs. Bryant Jennings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round 9 begins, I have it 4-3 for Klit with 1 even. Jennings can tie it up here and soon take the lead.

Wlad still stalking and doing nothing.

Jab jab jab from Wlad. That's it only jabs. Wlad looking worse and worse. Whoever said his right hand is injured may be right because he is literally not throwing anything other than pathetic pushing jabs.

Jennings still determined but has slowed down slightly but still doing body work inside the clinch.

Klit gets a last warning from the ref apparently to take a point off.

Finally a big right hand thrown from Klit but misses.

They clinch.

Jennings rips Klit to the chest and then with an uppercut lands to the face I believe. Commentator calls it a glancing blow but it still landed. Now another lead right glances Klitschko's face. Jennings is up again this round for me.

Klitchko RIPS him with a huge right hand that finally gets through the guard and snaps Jennings head back!

fighters clinch and jennings does body work again.

Klit pushing Jennings repeatedly with his hands.

Hard round to score because Klit landed the hardest shot but Jennings did the best overall work most likely.

Hard to say right now it's either 5-3 with 1 even or 4-4 with 1 even. That was hard to score as both guys scored nicely in that last round.

Comment

• 5-4 wladdie

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Last warning before the next to the last final warning doe.
        He clinched him 4-5 times after the last warning lol

Comment

• Wlad is used to being the better athlete, and Jennings is actually bringing it plus has toughness.

Comment

• 6-3 to Wlad. How many last warnings will the ref give for holding? haha

Comment

• Hayden needs to stop biting get lip and tell her husband to get his ass to work.

Comment

• this is the last warning before the next warning and then i'm going to warn you that i will take a point! jennings on his way to taking the title. lets hope no robberies.

Comment

• Wlad has had every chance to drop this fool and hasn't done **** instead.

Comment

• Wlad does clinch and grab a lot, but Jennings comes in low and stick his head under his arm

Comment

• if wlad thows a 2 piece with a left hook. fight is over.

Comment

Working...
                      X