Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko vs. Bryant Jennings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8th round begins. Same story, Jennings circles while Klit cautiously plods forward and does nothing. Jennings still showing excellent energy in movement but not much effective offense.

Klit is even less effective at this point. Nice right hand (I think) lands for Jennings, now Klit is angry and launches some big shots but most are blocked. Klit seemed to have been wobbled or troubled by that shot, maybe I'm wrong but he seems a bit tired here.

Jennings lands some inside shots in a clinch again and Klit does nothing but throw some ineffectual jabs to keep Jennings at bay.

Klit with a big right hand that's blocked and Jennings with some nice inside body work.

They clinch and Jennings does some body combos again.

They seem to be taking their toll as Klit is more and more cautious.

Klit again with illegal push jab in the center of the ring, Jennings lunges in and misses.

Jennings increasingly the more aggressive fighter pushing the action.

Round ends with Klit literally doing nothing. I give it to Jennings 4-3 with 1 round even.

Comment

• Wlad did not do anything that round

Comment

• 52 wlad, Jennings needs to throw more

Comment

• 5-3 wladdie. gave jennings the last 3.

Comment

• Jennings is going to come with a sneaky overhand right soon.

Comment

• Jennings is in this fight, Wilder KTFO of Wlad

Comment

• Jennings still needs to focus on the right to the body. Follow that up with the overhead right and left hook.

Comment

• replay shows huge left hand land on Klit and rolls his eyes back during the last round.

Comment

• jennings would be ahead if the ref did his job.

Comment

• Good effort by Jennings, might have won a couple rounds, he is pretty hard to hit, reminds me a bit of Haye vs Klitscho but actually being way more offensive and having better results than Haye.

Comment

Working...
                      X