Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's Be Realistic for a Few Seconds- Broner Shouldn't Move to 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure there's anyone else for him to fight at 135 except for Bagpipes McGee.

Comment

Originally posted by UrDazed View Post
      No, Pacquiao taking back an offer to fight Mosley in 2009, then waiting and fighting him in 2011 when he looks like crap is professional ducking.
      :manyWORD: Gee becuase you said it it must be true....:AOR:

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        Translation: Broner should stay here and not go to 140 where there is better and stronger opposition.

This is called Professional Ducking!
        Translation: Lack of patience gets you face planted

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          :manyWORD: Gee becuase you said it it must be true....:AOR:
          No because Pac's trainer said it

"Mosley is too good"

Comment

Broner might as well clean out lightweight and move up as soon as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
              Broner might as well clean out lightweight and move up as soon as possible.
              I hope he does too. JLW can wait for now. Damn Garcia doesn't even have that many fights either.

Comment

Move to 140lb and clean out the division

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  I'm not sure there's anyone else for him to fight at 135 except for Bagpipes McGee.
                  lol if Bagpipes McGee loses to Vasquez, Vasquez v Broner is the obvious fight yet some want to pretend it doesn't exist because Broner isn't keen.

I have no issue with Broner, but he should fight the best in his division.

Comment

I hope Vasquez wins, Hearn and GBP seem like a difficult team to get on the same page.

Comment

Made a similar thread this morning.....

And I agree.... 140 looks real similar to 135 outside of Matthysse and possibly Peterson

Bringer did bring bring up a good point though..... There's potential for him to fight a dangerous opponent at 140 where at 135 there is none as far as punchers go

Comment

Working...
                      X