No announcement yet.

Rios calls out broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
    Would be very tough for Broner and interesting to see how he does against a guy who has good pop and won't back off no matter how hard you hit him..

I'd watch it, but TR-GBP controversy again.
    Demarco fits that bill, Rios would get facially disfigured

Comment

• jhgjjgjhbvnnnnnnn

Comment

• Broner must know about Rio's tweet by now. Anxious to hear what his big mouth will say about this.

Comment

• this is irrelevant given the Golden Boy-Top Rank feud but Rios should just stay on path and keep saying he want to fight Marquez bc Marquez is Rios big payday and the fight he wants most. Rios needs to be careful and not overlook a game Alvarado though I got a feeling he is coming to win and will come up with a good game plan with his trainers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
            https://twitter.com/Brandon_Rios1/st...17369914200065

We all know that al haymon would never let broner get near rios though.

btw, broners wide open mouth is a broken jaw waiting to happen and I cant wait when it does.

WARRIOS
            100% on that....And Rios would do it

Comment

• Oh people back on the Rios Wagon Now, all these people dissappeared after the Abril Fight now they are back? Rios went from calling him out, then after the Eloy Perez fight he starting making excuses and talking about "I DON'T THINK WE CAN MAKE THE FIGHT BECAUSE OF OUR PROMOTIONS"

Broner would fukin DESTROY RIOS INSIDE...EASILY! He he had no answer for Abril Shoulder Roll and Broner hits much harder then Abril and we know Rios is not hard to hit, he has Zero Head movement

He and his fans will get bold again because they know chances of that fight getting made are very slim because of their Promotions, they can't even come together to make Mares vs Donaire...what in the fuk make you think Rios vs Broner would get done and Arum really don't like Haymon which makes things almost impossible
              Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 02-18-2013, 08:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                100% on that....And Rios would do it
                Rios is going to get murdered by an elite fighter , he really is only a B level .

Comment

• you have to give it to Brandon Rios

i think this fight is do-able and Arum wouldnt stand in the way because neither man has any leverage

Comment

• Easy to call out fighters while hiding under Bob Arum's skirt.

Comment

• Adrien Berto, sorry, Broner.. Can't never beat Rios in his lifetime, much less at 140. Rios knocks him out in 6

Comment

Working...
                      X