No announcement yet.

Rios calls out broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DisKidSuperb View Post
    You're point, while arguably true, is irrelevant to my premise about versatility. I said Em can't make a song like 'Excuse Me Miss' to show he has limited range in the overall tone of his music. He can't make some smooth sexy s**t that people can vibe too. You're right Jay never made a song with the Stan format of responding to fan letters, but Jay has made real songs that are serious and discuss real life situations. He spoke about him shooting his brother in 'You Must Love Me' and about his baby being stillborn in "this Can't Be Life"...Em is too limited to be the greatest
    Jay has never made a song with the emotional output of Stan or Kim....never.

I would say Superman was a b*tches song, and lyrically he did a b*tches song better than the emcee's that make songs for the b*tches.

What about versatile rhyming pace??? You think Jay could spit quick enough to keep up with Em, who can also slow it down as well??? I don't.

And I still say you're an alt. 3 posts and you magically pop in after 7 months to a random thread here.

Comment

• Eminem > gay z

Jay Z is good at getting murdered on his own track though, I'll give him that.

Comment

• Originally posted by pturtle View Post
        Wow man you don’t anything about rap, Listen to pre reasonable doubt Hov he would spit circles around Em, all he use to rap was fast man. The originators? have you heard of it, yes he can do songs like stan and bonnie and clyde, he got songs like momma loves me and very intelligent songs like lyrical exercise, give it up man listen to these things before you actually comment
        Yeah I've heard underground Jay, he doesn't spit immensely fast or at that difficult of a pace. It's like everything you say fits your argument only.

Jay has never made a song like Stan or Kim....just like Eminem has made a song like Excuse Me Miss.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          Jay has never made a song with the emotional output of Stan or Kim....never.

I would say Superman was a b*tches song, and lyrically he did a b*tches song better than the emcee's that make songs for the b*tches.

What about versatile rhyming pace??? You think Jay could spit quick enough to keep up with Em, who can also slow it down as well??? I don't.

And I still say you're an alt. 3 posts and you magically pop in after 7 months to a random thread here.
          Wow I’m proving you wrong here fool, listen to originators, and i believe this will shut you down http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu4UG8uLHZ8 like I said research things before you actually talk about it

Comment

Well I'd like this magical poster from July 2012, that just so happened to pop in here. to come back. I'm guessing he will.

He gave an example of a club songs that Em can't do....well tell me can Jay do a song like Stan, Kim, 97' Bonnie and Clyde, Underground, etc. No.....and another part of versatility....can Jay Z spit exceptionally quick??? Not like Em can.

And his thing about Renegade was strictly about what line he thought was better......
            Jay-z can't spit exceptionally quick? "The Originators" or "N***a What, N***a Who"??

And my point about Renegade wasn"t a comparison of which line was BETTER...i never even used that word..I simply described the different styles they used..Em being more about syllables and Jay using both metaphors and multi-syllabic rhymes..im saying that jay did better, not because his rhymes are more appealing to my ears but because he showcased more all around skill than Em..i used the lines as examples..i asked you to give me an example of Em"s punchline ability..you haven"t done that yet

Comment

Yeah I've heard underground Jay, he doesn't spit immensely fast or at that difficult of a pace. It's like everything you say fits your argument only.

Jay has never made a song like Stan or Kim....just like Eminem has made a song like Excuse Me Miss.
              Momma Loves me, you must love, moment of clarity, new day off the top of my head

Comment

• Who cares if he’s an alt he schooled you bad

Comment

Wow I’m proving you wrong here fool, listen to originators, and i believe this will shut you down http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu4UG8uLHZ8 like I said research things before you actually talk about it
                  Man I heard that s**t back when I was in college. He does spit fast at severla points, for a very limited time. Most of I can't get with that, he spits at solid upbeat pace, but hardly fast.

And Jay has never....rarely ever spit at an immense pace since he made his name.

Comment

Momma Loves me, you must love, moment of clarity, new day off the top of my head
                    Moment of Clarity doesn't have as much emotion as something like Till I Collapse, let alone something like Stan or Kim.

He didn't school anything....he said Em can't make songs for the club, Jay can't make a song like that.

He said another strictly opinion on lyrics......

oh and he's an admitted alt now. You know he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by DisKidSuperb View Post
                      Jay-z can't spit exceptionally quick? "The Originators" or "N***a What, N***a Who"??

And my point about Renegade wasn"t a comparison of which line was BETTER...i never even used that word..I simply described the different styles they used..Em being more about syllables and Jay using both metaphors and multi-syllabic rhymes..im saying that jay did better, not because his rhymes are more appealing to my ears but because he showcased more all around skill than Em..i used the lines as examples..i asked you to give me an example of Em"s punchline ability..you haven"t done that yet
                      Get off my dick. Dick's too short of a word for my dick, get off my antidisestablishmentarianism, you prick

Call me when Jay can get away with saying that.....you just shrug off Em using multi syllabic rhymes in the same song like it was nothing.....

Comment

Working...
                      X