Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rios calls out broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the point of the call out if you won't call out your promoter.. Rios needs to shut up and go fight Alvarado 50 times cause dude has no opponents and instead of facing Bradleyhhe's recycling fights...

Besides, anyone that's really wondering how Rios vs broker would go nneeds to watch his fight with abril again

Comment

• Originally posted by UrDazed View Post
      Ponce is faster than Rios and operates out of a completely different stance anyways so there isn't much point in talking that fight. Rios was noticeably shaken a few times in his fights too. Against Acosta/Antillon and Alvarado.

Blocking with your face is not ideal, no matter how iron a chin is once you get to the big leagues.
      The speed difference between Ponce and Rios is slight. Ponce's strategy was to press the action and use pressure, that is the strategy Rios employs in every fight. Rios gets hit, at times he may even get a little shaken, but he recovers almost instantly and he's always in your face.

Rios is already in the big leagues, blocking with his face will be a problem down the line, but not yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zyzz View Post
        What's the point of the call out if you won't call out your promoter.. Rios needs to shut up and go fight Alvarado 50 times cause dude has no opponents and instead of facing Bradley he's recycling fights...

Besides, anyone that's really wondering how Rios vs broner would go nneeds to watch his fight with abril again
        I agree with this.

Comment

• Broner has been calling out Rees for almost 2 years dude. He'd beat the breaks off of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by pturtle View Post
            He thinks Em has albums that can compare to Reasonable Doubt, Blueprint, life after death. I don’t know what kind of music he listens to
            You're problem is you think one is the end all-be all, and refuse to acknowledge it's a debate between the two, and there is no wrong answer. Yes, I think Biggie subject matter was limited, and I've yet to hear anyone say why it isn't. Now he didn't get to release too much material given he died young, so maybe it wasn't his fault.

You compared Em to Lloyd Banks....which is ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              You're problem is you think one is the end all-be all, and refuse to acknowledge it's a debate between the two, and there is no wrong answer. Yes, I think Biggie subject matter was limited, and I've yet to hear anyone say why it isn't. Now he didn't get to release too much material given he died young, so maybe it wasn't his fault.

You compared Em to Lloyd Banks....which is ridiculous.
              I got stats too back it up everything up!

Comment

• Broner would eat this guy up with his $hatty defense.

Comment

• Broner handles Rios. No easy fight like the Rees one but a definite win none the less. Come forward guy like ríos is all bad for broner. Broner KO 10.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                    The speed difference between Ponce and Rios is slight. Ponce's strategy was to press the action and use pressure, that is the strategy Rios employs in every fight. Rios gets hit, at times he may even get a little shaken, but he recovers almost instantly and he's always in your face.

Rios is already in the big leagues, blocking with his face will be a problem down the line, but not yet.
                    Its not slight at all. Lol. Ponce has greater hand and foot speed although I'm not sure why that would matter. That fight happened over a year ago. Broner has grown since then.

Comment

• For the people saying they think Broner will win this fight but not in an easy fight is what kind of makes me think Broner wouldn’t win, I don’t think Broner can go 10,11,12 hard rounds with Rios, now if your predictions are an easy win, then okay, but a tough fight requires Broner to take some hits, and don’t think he can go 12 with Rios doing that.

Comment

Working...
                      X