No announcement yet.

Rios calls out broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pturtle View Post
    I been arguing with you for the past hour and I had time to write all of that hahah yea give up bro
    Maybe not you, but a poster from 7 months ago with like 2 posts, just magically pops up in here??? Yeahhhhhh alright.....

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      Imagine Jay making a song like Stan....he just can't do it.

Your second point on Renegade is strictly opinion. You say one line was better or more clever than the other....but others may disagree with you....

Jay has two for sure classics, one borderline. Same goes for Em.
      Em has not one album that can make a top 10 list give it up!!! maybe in your fanboy eyes

Comment

• Jay-z sounds like he has a dick in his mouth and he looks like a camel... fuck outta here

Em > Gay-z

/thread

Comment

Em has not one album that can make a top 10 list give it up!!! maybe in your fanboy eyes
          You don't think Slim Shady LP and Marshall Mathers LP are classics??? But Blueprint and Black Album are in the Top 10 best hip hop albums all time???

This is straight ignorance.....I'm sorry and don't even get me started on originality of these albums.

Comment

Maybe not you, but a poster from 7 months ago with like 2 posts, just magically pops up in here??? Yeahhhhhh alright.....
            His opinion is his opinion whether he posts here for just rap or not, you look pathetic man, and honestly he broke it down way better then me, I’m going to see how you debate with him because what he wrote pretty much schooled you , I’m here for boxing I’m going to leave it at that

Sry everyone for this rap argument I’m done now

Comment

You don't think Slim Shady LP and Marshall Mathers LP are classics??? But Blueprint and Black Album are in the Top 10 best hip hop albums all time???

This is straight ignorance.....I'm sorry and don't even get me started on originality of these albums.
              Slim Shady is not certified stop reaching man, Marshal Mathers is his closest, and thats not even certified, Reasonable doubt, Blueprint, and Black album are man, give it up. Thats my final post on here, I’ll let the other guy carry the torch

Comment

• Well I'd like this magical poster from July 2012, that just so happened to pop in here. to come back. I'm guessing he will.

He gave an example of a club songs that Em can't do....well tell me can Jay do a song like Stan, Kim, 97' Bonnie and Clyde, Underground, etc. No.....and another part of versatility....can Jay Z spit exceptionally quick??? Not like Em can.

And his thing about Renegade was strictly about what line he thought was better......

Comment

Slim Shady is not certified stop reaching man, Marshal Mathers is his closest, and thats not even certified, Reasonable doubt, Blueprint, and Black album are man, give it up. Thats my final post on here, I’ll let the other guy carry the torch
                  Reasonable Doubt and MMLP are 100%. I also consider Slim Shady LP and Blueprint too be as well. Black Album and Eminem Show, great albums, not classics though. You throw the word classic too loosely when it comes to Jay, but then tighten it too tight when it comes to Em.

Go figure though, I mean you made it clear how you felt early about white people rapping.

Comment

Imagine Jay making a song like Stan....he just can't do it.

Your second point on Renegade is strictly opinion. You say one line was better or more clever than the other....but others may disagree with you....

Jay has two for sure classics, one borderline. Same goes for Em.
                    You're point, while arguably true, is irrelevant to my premise about versatility. I said Em can't make a song like 'Excuse Me Miss' to show he has limited range in the overall tone of his music. He can't make some smooth sexy s**t that people can vibe too. You're right Jay never made a song with the Stan format of responding to fan letters, but Jay has made real songs that are serious and discuss real life situations. He spoke about him shooting his brother in 'You Must Love Me' and about his baby being stillborn in "this Can't Be Life"...Em is too limited to be the greatest

Comment

Well I'd like this magical poster from July 2012, that just so happened to pop in here. to come back. I'm guessing he will.

He gave an example of a club songs that Em can't do....well tell me can Jay do a song like Stan, Kim, 97' Bonnie and Clyde, Underground, etc. No.....and another part of versatility....can Jay Z spit exceptionally quick??? Not like Em can.

And his thing about Renegade was strictly about what line he thought was better......
                      Wow man you don’t anything about rap, Listen to pre reasonable doubt Hov he would spit circles around Em, all he use to rap was fast man. The originators? have you heard of it, yes he can do songs like stan and bonnie and clyde, he got songs like momma loves me and very intelligent songs like lyrical exercise, give it up man listen to these things before you actually comment

Comment

Working...
                      X