Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They didn't have to do Manny Pacquiao like that!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    I dont think casual fans either think that or give a toss either way, and you arent an objective fan.
    lol no..but in his world he is the speaker of all casual fans!:WORD::AYWOoD:

Comment

at the end of the day, manny played a huge role in doing them to himself with the number of ludicrous excuses that just followed on after another:

-afraid of needles (but i have tattoos) <--- probably the dumbest one they made
      -im superstitious
      -im too small to give blood

etc etc

also , taking anyone to court for simply accusing him is that exact same thing lance armstrong did who bullied and destroyed publicly anyone that said he was cheating...which is why i believe manny was involved in some PED business

Comment

Originally posted by Zyzz View Post
        at the end of the day, manny played a huge role in doing them to himself with the number of ludicrous excuses that just followed on after another:

-afraid of needles (but i have tattoos) <--- probably the dumbest one they made
        -im superstitious
        -im too small to give blood

etc etc

also , taking anyone to court for simply accusing him is that exact same thing lance armstrong did who bullied and destroyed publicly anyone that said he was cheating...which is why i believe manny was involved in some PED business
        Stop it now! Only Manny nuthugging allowed in these threads.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
          Agreed, well what do you think about the influence of GBP?
          what influence, what are you talking about?? not sure why you keep bring gbp into this as if they printed out some newsletter or something

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          I dont think casual fans either think that or give a toss either way, and you arent an objective fan.
          been around many casual fans on fight nights, the steroid allegations on pacquiao are very real, the fact he dodge the blood testing the first time pretty much killed his "clean fighter" image

Comment

when i hear "Pacquiao", i think ATG. i'm open-minded about the PED issue, any of the top guys could be on the juice, but i'm not damning anyone 'til i see some proof.

but you are correct, Mayweather went completely the wrong way about it.

charm offensive was necessary. he should have gone about it via an official statement along these lines.

"Manny Pacquiao has achieved some exceptional things in the sport of boxing, both in recent history and across the course of his career.

Manny and I are the two greatest athletes in our era of boxing. Demand for us to meet in the ring is now building.

I want Manny and the world to know with full assurance that the feats by which I have made my name were achieved in a wholesome way that adheres to the rules of our sport. I am sure that Manny feels the same way himself.

As such, I'd like to propose that Manny and I both be subject to Olympic Style Drug Testing in the event of such a fight being finalized.

As this fight would be the most highly publicized and anticipated fight in decades, possibly in its entire history, I feel it would be the perfect platform for boxing to show the world that it is a sport of athletic integrity. This is a great opportunity for Manny and I, as the two elite representatives of our sport today, to set an example."

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
              when i hear "Pacquiao", i think ATG. i'm open-minded about the PED issue, any of the top guys could be on the juice, but i'm not damning anyone 'til i see some proof.

charm offensive was necessary. he should have gone about it via an official statement along these lines.

"Manny Pacquiao has achieved some exceptional things in the sport of boxing, both in recent history and across the course of his career.

Manny and I are the two greatest athletes in our era of boxing. Demand for us to meet in the ring is now building.

I want Manny and the world to know with full assurance that the feats by which I have made my name were achieved in a wholesome way that adheres to the rules of our sport. I am sure that Manny feels the same way himself.

As such, I'd like to propose that Manny and I both be subject to Olympic Style Drug Testing in the event of such a fight being finalized.

As this fight would be the most highly publicized and anticipated fight in decades, possibly in its entire history, I feel it would be the perfect platform for boxing to show the world that it is a sport of athletic integrity. This is a great opportunity for Manny and I, as the two elite representatives of our sport today, to set an example."
              good post. way more subtle but still attacking.

Comment

Shows you how weak minded 90% of Today's boxing fans are, they can't think for themselves so they believe what ever they are told

Unless someone Proves Pacquiao is on Roids then it don't matter what anybody say, but you make yourself look bad when you still haven't joined others by taking Better Testing and I am not talking just to fight Mayweather either

But at the same time people bashed the guy that told people years ago that Lance Armstrong was juicing, come to find out years later that guy was 100% Correct so you never know, I would not be shocked if the truth comes out years later (IF HE IS REALLY ON SOMETHING) fans gotta understand that PRESSURE can drive you to do ANYTHING, especially when you got an entire Country basically Depending on you to be the best and when they are expecting Knockouts every fight

I hope for the sake of boxing he is clean!

Comment

Floyd lost 40-60 million by not taking the fight after all the PED BS was settled. Manny lost somewhere between 35-40 million. Bob "the Marinater" Arum and Floyd's sheer arrogance were the reasons the fight didn't happen. Arum needs to make MEGA fights when they are there like : Mares v Donaire,Gamboa v JuanMa, and Pavlik vs Sergio II. At least he is giving me Rios vs Mile High Mike II.He needs Manny vs JMM V more than ever and for his cashcow to win big !!! JMM is one tough Mexican Warrior though.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post

Applauding with agreement! This would be great if Floyd and Sr didnt go on world record with false accusations. Had they kept their su****ions to themselves and thought like business men rather than neanderthals...they might have got somewhere with Manny. Instead they got nothing. And they were gonna show Floyd as well that he dont run shlt. Manny had no problems getting other fights and still dont even after a KO loss!
                    This fight could have been put together with even splits and proper cooperation with out slander. TEAM NEANDERTHALS did that! Everyone could have made more money than they ever have and ever will with this fight. Why it was thrown away was mixed with foolish Pride by Manny and Cowardliness by MAyweather! In the end we the fans got robbed!

good post by the way ...green k
                    Last edited by PAC-BOY; 02-15-2013, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      Applauding with agreement! This would be great if Floyd and Sr didnt go on world record with false accusations. Had they kept their su****ions to themselves and thought like business men rather than neanderthals...they might have got somewhere with Manny. Instead they got nothing. And they were gonna show Floyd as well that he dont run shlt. Manny had no problems getting other fights and still dont even after a KO loss!
                      This fight could have been put together with even splits and proper cooperation with out slander. TEAM NEANDERTHALS did that! Everyone could have made more money than they ever have and ever will with this fight. Why it was thrown away was mixed with foolish Pride by Manny and Cowardliness by MAyweather! In the end we the fans got robbed!

good post by the way ...green k
                      manny hasn't fought since his ko loss so we don't know how easy it is for him to get fights. he couldn't get the cotto cw rematch he wanted.

Comment

Working...
                      X