Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They didn't have to do Manny Pacquiao like that!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
    As a Floyd Mayweather fan, a guy who defended Floyd's right to suspect that Manny Pacquiao was cheating and demands OST. I must say, I have now come to the grasp of just how horrible the way it was carried out and the su****ion was.

Mayweather and GoldenBoy went about it the entire way, they basically bashed and put doubt to all of what Pacquiao had ever accomplished. To the point to tell the truth, when you think the name "Pacquiao" you think the name steroids regardless if you wanna admit it or not.

Thinking back that was a really terrible thing to do, for another athlete to cast doubt without any proof on another athlete.
    It was an absolute disgrace, completely unprofessional and downright unethical, hence the embarrasing climbdown later.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      It wasn't a big deal when Mayweather made the request, Pacquiao and his team initially agreed to it and then changed their mind, which made it a massive topic.
      Yea, that was a crazy time in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        im not mad...im laughing at you clown. You to dumb to see that? Dont answer that...you already did! If anyone dug his grave its Mr Health First AKA Rich Coward! :WORD: Hence the reason MAnny can leave his country come to America and get cheered...And Floyd lives in America and fights others who live in other countries and get booed lol! Id say thats a grave right there. But Manny dug his grave....lMFAO heheheheheeeee....Oh i forgot you speak for millions of fans...The Speaker of all. What a tool !
        In terms of the thread question, yes manny dug his own grave. But hey, manny can now ask JMM for ped testing in their next fight. UNless of course manny wants the commission to do its job.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          ]In terms of the thread question, yes manny dug his own grave. But hey, manny can now ask JMM for ped testing in their next fight. UNless of course manny wants the commission to do its job.
          Only an idiot or a bumsniff would think that way.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
            The refusal and then the way they dragged it on for so long making lame excuses to then eventually agree was ****** as hell and made them look su****ious. Only a moron would think people wouldn't question them for refusing a drug test.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
              so you think it was floyd's accusations made objective, casual fans react the way the TS believes? that would mean floyd had a rather large sphere of influence.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                Its funny cause you and the rest of Floyd fans dont question how Floyd only fights once a year and stays so sharp. I think the dirtiest of them all is the one who preaches it the most. **** that.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                Stays sharp because he was never in any wars and dominates with pin point precision something hes been doing since he was a child in the olympics .

Comment

so you think it was floyd's accusations made objective, casual fans react the way the TS believes? that would mean floyd had a rather large sphere of influence.
                  If Pacquiao did the testing there wouldn't have been any questioning, Mayweather raised the issue but Pacquiao caused his own shit storm.

Comment

I'm not saying that Pacquiao denying OST had no effect on the issue and the outlook, I'm saying that Floyd Mayweather and GBP did start it, they promoted that Pacquiao was on steroids..that simple.

In the end they just went about it the wrong way, at college before Pacquiao denied OST, people would ask..."So you believe Pac on roids?"
                    His name and steroids were linked.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                      I'm not saying that Pacquiao denying OST had no effect on the issue and the outlook, I'm saying that Floyd Mayweather and GBP did start it, they promoted that Pacquiao was on steroids..that simple.

In the end they just went about it the wrong way, at college before Pacquiao denied OST, people would ask..."So you believe Pac on roids?"
                      His name and steroids were linked.
                      Do you believe that manny was dirty?

Comment

Working...
                      X