Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rees: Broner is Nowhere Near as Good as Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL...Broner hurt this dude's feelings so bad.

Comment

Manybe Rees can move up to WW for his next fight and fight Floyd....Im sure if he did Floyd would fight him.

Comment

I've never heard anyone claim that he was anywhere near as good as Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
          why do you say that?
          Kinda obvious, ain't it?

Comment

There is a lot of ignorance about Rees here. He is a good little fighter, tough as nails and doesnt stop throwing. He will put up a good fight, deserves respect and Broner wont have to go looking for him. The guy who said Rees must be planning to run for 12 rounds has obviously never seen him fight as he has never fought like that.

All said, I'm picking Broner to shine in this fight. I can see this getting stopped mid-late rounds after Rees putting a spirited shift in but getting outlanded and stopped either through damage or taking too many shots.

Rees is a solid fighter but Broner is a tremendous fighter and thats what will decide this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              Manybe Rees can move up to WW for his next fight and fight Floyd....Im sure if he did Floyd would fight him.
              As long as he doesnt take Broner the distance....I can see that.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                This guy... lol

Broner's 23 and green, of course he's not as good as Mayweather... Broner's still going to beat Rees' ass.
                23 year old Mayweather would have ripped Broners head off. Not the same caliber fighter.

But I agree that its not relevant because Rees will lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
                  Im tired of his mouth already. And people think Broner is ****y.Rees is milking his 15 seconds.
                  I like your sig. Broner even copies Mayweather by doing that thing with his mouth when he lands a punch. Like he's saying ''yeah baby''.

Comment

not overly impressed...broners no mayweather! rees will be a durable punching bag sat nite

Comment

Originally posted by The Nephilim View Post
                      Can't wait for Broner's inevitable dirty PED test.
                      It would bring back all those fond memories of Vitaly flunking off the Olympic team huh?

Comment

Working...
                      X