Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rees: Broner is Nowhere Near as Good as Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rees: Broner is Nowhere Near as Good as Mayweather!

NEW YORK — Gavin Rees admits Adrien Broner is a very talented fighter.

Yet while some of the things Broner does in the ring resemble the exploits of the sport’s undefeated pound-for-pound king, Rees doesn’t believe Broner is boxing’s next Floyd Mayweather Jr.

“He’s nowhere near as good as Mayweather, to be honest,” said Rees, who’ll box Broner for the WBC lightweight title Saturday night in Atlantic City. “The comparisons are there. He’s got a little guard, like that [imitating Mayweather’s shoulder roll], messing about, cockiness. Let him have it. We’ve got a plan. We’re sure it’s going to work, so I can’t wait until Saturday night.” [Click Here To Read More]

The only way Rees doesn't get knocked out is if he runs for 12 rounds. Which I assume is the plan for Rees. Final scorecards should read 120-107 for Broner.

Comment

Im tired of his mouth already. And people think Broner is ****y.Rees is milking his 15 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by John Crown View Post
        The only way Rees doesn't get knocked out is if he runs for 12 rounds. Which I assume is the plan for Rees. Final scorecards should read 120-107 for Broner.
        It seems like they just announced this fight two weeks ago, and now its happening tomorrow! Am I tripping? Did time fly by fast? Someone please let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
          It seems like they just announced this fight two weeks ago, and now its happening tomorrow! Am I tripping? Did time fly by fast? Someone please let me know.
          http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=579426

Comment

Can't wait for Broner's inevitable dirty PED test.

Comment

The thing is he doesn't have to be to beat the **** out of you rees.

Comment

Originally posted by The Nephilim View Post
                Can't wait for Broner's inevitable dirty PED test.
                why do you say that?

Comment

This guy... lol

Broner's 23 and green, of course he's not as good as Mayweather... Broner's still going to beat Rees' ass.
                  Last edited by WESS; 02-15-2013, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Thanks! I been getting blazed every single day, and take week breaks once a month, time has been flying.

Comment

Working...
                    X