Comments Thread For: Nacho: Marquez Looking at Brandon Rios, Not Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't mind a Rios fight.

Comment

I'd much rather Marquez-Rios then Marquez-Pac 5.

Comment

I said it once and I'll say it again.. It's going to be like Marquez vs Diaz with the same results.

Comment

I think rios is a bad fight for Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            i like that fight....Look at this for a second. JMM fights Rios. Loses to Rios [if he does] Manny then fights Rios...beats Rios [if he does] If that plays out....then what?
            Well what do you wanna hear ??

Oh I know..JMM beat pacquiao...rios beats JMM..then pacquiao goes on to beat rios than that would mean pacquiaos loss to JMM is forgotten and he's the better fighter??

Am I right??

But let's say that plays out like you're saying..than what about this..JMM beat pacquiao and mayweather already beat JMM..that means mayweather is the best..which he is anyway but you're just plain ******ed and this comment proves it to us one more time..thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Drag-On View Post

Oh I know..JMM beat pacquiao...rios beats JMM..then pacquiao goes on to beat rios than that would mean pacquiaos loss to JMM is forgotten and he's the better fighter??

Am I right??

But let's say that plays out like you're saying..than what about this..JMM beat pacquiao and mayweather already beat JMM..that means mayweather is the best..which he is anyway but you're just plain ******ed and this comment proves it to us one more time..thank you.
              Rios beats neither. JMM schools him and Pacman kills him. Choose your poison. That's why you take your Iowa test in 7th, 8th grade, somebody can be a class ahead of you.

Comment

Rios has a very tough task in Alvarado who I expect to box more this time around. Interesting match up in JMM and Rios but they are other venues if Rios don't win the Alvarado fight

Comment

Fight tips in Mexico and charge ppv for it. Then ppv pacquiao.... There's your money arum

Comment

Originally posted by Drag-On View Post

Am I right??

hahaha triangle theory. You must be new to sports in general

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                      I just don't see anyone out there for Marquez outside of Pac.....

We've seen Marquez make questionable decisions in the past though
                      Stop it...please. I'd rather see Marquez retire than these guy fight again. Really dude, how many times are they gonna fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X