No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman on Mayweather-Guerrero, Mayweather-Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeltshmerzKO View Post
    Fair enough, but wouldn't you rather see Floyd expose Canelo instead of fighting Guerrero or Alexander? neither of the latter have decent resumes either....HBO seems to love guerrero's story so all of a sudden he's mentioned in the same breath as Mayweather? I call that hype too. Canelo is the best option for Floyd right now, hype job or not...lets see history be made.
    Honestly, I'd pick Canelo to upset Floyd based on styles and age. Floyd plateaus out at welterweight. He's not the same fighter at jr middleweight. And because of this, I really have no desire to see Floyd fight anyone at this point. There's no one at welterweight or jr welterweight that excites me fighting him. A Broner fight would be cool. But Broner has his lips vise griped to Floyd's sack. So that aint happening. The most interesting fights for Floyd are at 54 and beyond. But if Floyd is gonna take a chance above his comfort zone, I'd rather it be against Martinez at middleweight than Canelo at 54. Beating Caleno does nothing for Floyd's legacy. He's already a two-time jr middelweight beltholder. I say Floyd needs to challenge Martinez for the middleweight strap or retire.

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
      the Cinnamon Bun, goes thru FRAUD, like Greese thru a Goose.
      Your Hero will Avoid Canelo, and Break any promise he gives the Bun,
      for participating in the May 4th Program! El pretty One is Done, History,
      No Mas!!!
      Based on what exactly? That long list of tough opposition Canelo has fought? LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by boxinglord3000 View Post
        Mayweather is a big ho yall know He ask manny to take a drug test. He didnt ask Ricky Hatton and Oscar De La Hoya to take no drug test he ho
        Thought provoking **** here.

Comment

Fair enough, but wouldn't you rather see Floyd expose Canelo instead of fighting Guerrero or Alexander? neither of the latter have decent resumes either....HBO seems to love guerrero's story so all of a sudden he's mentioned in the same breath as Mayweather? I call that hype too. Canelo is the best option for Floyd right now, hype job or not...lets see history be made.
          Guerrero and Alexander have both done way more to deserve a fight with Floyd than Canelo has ever done. But you're right I would much rather see him fight Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
            Based on what exactly? That long list of tough opposition Canelo has fought? LMFAO
            Pac got KTFO. Martinez entire 2013 is gonna be tied up with the Jr rematch. So Canelo is the current hope for the "Please Kick Floyd Mayweather's Ass" fan club. And if Floyd beats him, he'll immediately go from the guy Floyd fears to the guy Floyd cherry picked.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
              Honestly, I'd pick Canelo to upset Floyd based on styles and age. Floyd plateaus out at welterweight. He's not the same fighter at jr middleweight. And because of this, I really have no desire to see Floyd fight anyone at this point. There's no one at welterweight or jr welterweight that excites me fighting him. A Broner fight would be cool. But Broner has his lips vise griped to Floyd's sack. So that aint happening. The most interesting fights for Floyd are at 54 and beyond. But if Floyd is gonna take a chance above his comfort zone, I'd rather it be against Martinez at middleweight than Canelo at 54. Beating Caleno does nothing for Floyd's legacy. He's already a two-time jr middelweight beltholder. I say Floyd needs to challenge Martinez for the middleweight strap or retire.
              Trust me, I too would love to see Mayweather and Martinez fight, but tbh don't see it happening...EVER. Canelo would be the next best thing, guess I'm just used to accepting the fights that are ok over the fights that are truly great. Regardless, both fights are far better than Guerrero or Alexander.....especially now that Floyd fights only once a year.

Comment

Trust me, I too would love to see Mayweather and Martinez fight, but tbh don't see it happening...EVER. Canelo would be the next best thing, guess I'm just used to accepting the fights that are ok over the fights that are truly great. Regardless, both fights are far better than Guerrero or Alexander.....especially now that Floyd fights only once a year.
                Honestly, based on styles, I think Canelo is a tougher fight for Floyd than Martinez. Canelo is not nearly as talented or skilled as Martinez. But he would fight a big man's fight against Floyd. Whereas Martinez would be trying to outslick the slickest fighter in the game.

Comment

Thought provoking **** here.
                  So thought provoking its stopped dead in tracks at everything has a starting point it cant happen before it happened , what you thought of today why didnt you think of yesterday , its fools folly to apply conspiracy theory's to every starting point .

Comment

Honestly, based on styles, I think Canelo is a tougher fight for Floyd than Martinez. Canelo is not nearly as talented or skilled as Martinez. But he would fight a big man's fight against Floyd. Whereas Martinez would be trying to outslick the slickest fighter in the game.
                    Well said.

Comment

What's sulaiman talking about catchweights? Floyd often said he dosen't fight at catchweights cause he wants the best fighter at the best weight if this is for a championship fight then there shouldn't be any catchweights involved.

Comment

Working...
                      X