Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Floyd fight is approaching

Comment

Originally posted by am boxing5 View Post
      5. Antonio margarito - margarito called him out face to face. Margs would've murdered that woman beater in the ring. Floyd was scared. Period.

4. (prime)miguel cotto- prime miguel cotto would have whooped mayweather's ass bro!! It's not even close. Floyd retired after hatton to avoid miguel. Should've fought in 2008. 2006-2008 cotto would beat the hell out of him.

3. Saul "el canelo" alvarez - canelo would bully floyd in the ring & win by ko. Floyd knows it. & he's scared to lose to a 22 year old irish mexican. Canelo is a bad ass figter bro!! He's too much for floyd.

2. Manny "pacman" pacquiao - the real fighter of the decade. Manny is a true champion unlike mayweather. Floyd ducked manny his whole career. Manny pacquiao would have knocked out gayweather how he knocked out hatton & he was scared ****less of pacquiao. Pacquiao's legacy is greater than gayweathers

last but not least:

1. Amir "the goat" khan - floyd knows amir would beat him. He's dead scared of khan. Khan has all the tools to beat an overrated mayweather. Amir khan is the most feared guy @140 & he will wipe out 147. Floyd has nothing for khan & that's why he's avoiding him.
      paul williams

Comment

No matter what name you put in here, Floyd's army of D-riders will come up with reasons the other guy didn't want the fight.
        Cassamayor
        Kostya
        Cotto,Williams,Margarito,Pacquaio all in their primes and all at his weight. Retired and came back and fought a 135 lb fighter instead.
        Don't really care about Oscar and Shane, they both were shot and weren't at his weight in their primes.
        Floyd's best win will be Corrales unless Canelo goes on to beat Lara and other good fighters in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
          Everyone knows of all the present choices, Canelo is Floyd's biggest money fight. For a guy who calls himself "Money", this is an embarrassing duck. Why embarrassing duck? Because the typical excuses Floyd employs can't work here: No Arum to deal with. Canelo would bow down to whatever he wants. So...
          Classic pacturrted post

Comment

No one!!!....

Comment

Floyd would have resigned with arum for Marg
              Arum nor Cotto wanted to see Floyd in the ring with cotto
              Roach and Ariza both said PAC and arum didn't want a part of Floyd.

Lol at Saul and amir

Comment

Originally posted by black_celph View Post
                Over 13 years of my career I only had 33 fights, and thats not good enough, I think I could fight more. But unfortunately I had bad management and thats why I didnt fight some of the good fighters in my time.-Kosta

2.tszyu was on showtime Mayweather was on HBO

http://www.thesweetscience.com/artic...585-mayweather
                that showtime and HBO bs? the two companies were workin together on numerous occasions at the time, including the biggest heavyweight clash of the 21st century.

Comment

Seems anyone that was in the division at the time Floyd was fighting and didn't happen, he ducked.

And actually seen people say he ducked Lazcano

Tiresome.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                    The legend himself, the greatest of all time, the best ever, speaks on how big Manny Pacquiao's head is....reason enough not to fight.

Sound logic!

More like reason enough to ask for a simple drug test, which for some reason wasn't so simple for Manny at the last minute. Who develops a needle phobia at the end of negotiations when everything else was agreed upon and was ready to fight

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                      A Floyd fight is approaching

Comment

Working...
                      X