Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caribe: Donaire-Rigondeaux Terms Have Been Reached

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are some of you overlooking the size difference here? Rigo is great defensively but i saw him get rocked by a left hook in his last bout. Twice. And his knockdowns have been more of the result that he has very accurate shots, rather than flooring guys with his power. This match up has the potential to spoil Donaire's aggressive nature (similiar to Narvaez) but the big difference here is power. Nonito has too much for Rigo. First shot that lands on Rigo i think the fight will be a done deal. Mathebula was tall enough and rangy enough to recover. Vaquez Jr is tougher than people give him credit and to me all the hype surrounds Rigo, not the proven Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
      Even if you bring in Fidel Castro you can't stop Nonito from knocking out Guillermo.
      hahahaha well said! rigo may be better from a technical standpoint but all its going to take is one clean shot from donaire and its over. still looking forward to the fight tho, hope its in vegas or new york.

Comment

Mug shot of Boris the drug dealer and now so call promoter this buss is ajoke

Comment

Rigo is getting knocked out

Comment

I guess Rigondeaux finally realized that, with 12 fights, no fan following, and him openly begging for a fight with Donaire, he cannot make demands and must take what is offered to him.

Comment

What a joke this caribe bull s@@@F and Boris the women beater now making comunista .bob must be getting old or he doesn't really care about this anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Clint650 View Post
                are some of you overlooking the size difference here? Rigo is great defensively but i saw him get rocked by a left hook in his last bout. Twice.
                The first time he got rocked, Marroquin stepped on his foot as Rigo pulled out. He more off balance than anything...but he panicked.

The 2nd time he was showboating near the ropes and forgot where he was.

Comment

We know Donaire is clean but I would start testing that fraud of Rigo who lies about everything even his age .

Comment

I'm a little bit torn...I'm a big fan of The Filipino Flash but I got some love for Rigo also. At the end of the day though I'll definitely be pulling for Nonito as I want to see him continue to ascend that P4P mountain. But I'm not going to pretend that this one is going to be an easy one for him.

Rigondeaux is a bad little mofo. Mucho respect. Rigo IMO is by far & away Donaire's biggest test to date.

Comment

My respects to Donaire if he beats my boy without any reasonable doubts.
                      Can't wait for this one.
                      Let's do this Rigo.

Comment

Working...
                      X