Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caribe: Donaire-Rigondeaux Terms Have Been Reached

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think it will be a cloes fight.why does everybody on boxing scene act like certain fighters can just knockout anyone and everyone?

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
      i think it will be a cloes fight.why does everybody on boxing scene act like certain fighters can just knockout anyone and everyone?
      Because they're bandwagoners. They base their predictions on the most recent fight and don't understand styles make fights. Nonito destroys brawlers. Rigo is a technical boxer that could punch and solid defense. It will be something different.

Comment

I didn't want this fight yet for Guillermo but anyway it here now so let's just make the most out of it. Let us all hope this fight turns both interesting and exciting as the fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadScared View Post
          I didn't want this fight yet for Guillermo but anyway it here now so let's just make the most out of it. Let us all hope this fight turns both interesting and exciting as the fighters.
          no matter how good is rigo is with that weak chin it only takes a left hook to end the fight

Comment

Working...
          X