Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is floyd success due to the culture he appeals to, lack of intellect?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    So you saying BET is only watched by black people? or is it watch by the urban culture that is present in puerto ricans communties, cuban communities, mexican communities, black communities, even in white communities.? your are too narrow minded my friend.
    So about that, can you cite any sources where he was embraced on BET, and for what exactly? I like how an hour ago you called troll once you got cornered, I'm glad you made a stance to stand behind your stupidity, now that that's clear, care to answer some of the questions on page 2?

Comment

the TS should be banned for being a racist.

it'd be a shame if the mods could not realize this guy is a racist. these sorts of posts are the only ones he makes.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
        Stop backtracking stop being a coward.

These are YOUR exact words.
        I aint back tracking and yes his culture is urban ghetto culture. What hard to understand about that. You just want to make it about race so you can dismiss the thread. Which is fine go ahead no one is here holding a gun to your head and forcing you to read or take part in this thread.

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        If you're going to be a bigot at least have some balls. Your post history, this thread, is all about race. Say what you mean and mean what you say. Backtracking like a coward doesn't change what is obvious to see.

Look at my previous post, if I wanted to call out black people I would. I have done it before plenty of time in this forum. I meant the urban ghetto culture, if you think that only applies to black people then who here is the bigot?

Comment

I aint back tracking and yes his culture is urban ghetto culture. What hard to understand about that. You just want to make it about race so you can dismiss the thread. Which is fine go ahead no one is here holding a gun to your head and forcing you to read or take part in this thread.

Look at my previous post, if I wanted to call out black people I would. I have done it before plenty of time in this forum. I meant the urban ghetto culture, if you think that only applies to black people then who here is the bigot?
          So everyone who lives in an urban minority neighborhood is stupid??? Okay whatever you say. And even though you don't specifically say something, it can be seen what your intentions are with this thread, especially when taking into account your history on here.

Comment

Ok so explain what specific culture you would define as having class.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
              So about that, can you cite any sources where he was embraced on BET, and for what exactly? I like how an hour ago you called troll once you got cornered, I'm glad you made a stance to stand behind your stupidity, now that that's clear, care to answer some of the questions on page 2?
              Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              Ok so explain what specific culture you would define as having class.
              are you two part of this culture cause you two dont seem so bright I already answered your questions in the pages before learn to read.

Comment

I've seen enough of your previous post to know you aren't clever enough to throw out code words like "Ghetto" "BET" "Floyd's culture" without being transparent. The fact that you are trying to be slick by claiming "this isn't about race" clearly shows you're a coward lacking testosterone. You don't have the balls to acknowledge what you're really trying to say.

Comment

are you two part of this culture cause you two dont seem so bright
                  WOW.

Where the **** are the mods at?

Comment

I've seen enough of your previous post to know you aren't clever enough to throw out code words like "Ghetto" "BET" "Floyd's culture" without being transparent. The fact that you are trying to be slick by claiming "this isn't about race" clearly shows you're a coward lacking testosterone. You don't have the balls to acknowledge what you're really trying to say.
                    Just like Maniac310

They throw out words like thug, BET, Ghetto, EBT, Obamaphone, etc. A bunch of race baiting cowards.Maniac310 shouldve been banned months ago.

Comment

You obviously are not here to discuss this thread in a respectful manner. You are here to insult me, I am sorry this thread effected you so emotionally, however I did not insult you once and I believe i deserve the same respect. Have some class my friend.

Comment

Working...
                      X