Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is "we"? Are you Floyds advisor? HA! Ray

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      With respect, you got 900+ posts and you haven't noticed half the threads you post in are started by BPP?
      i didn't realize that being admin on a boxing forum puts one in the middle of any and all negotiations involving Robert Guerrero and Floyd Mayweather.

maybe you're ready to unquestioningly bow to the wisdom of forum Gods, but, without a source, i can't give the words of some unknown individual calling himself 'BigPoppaPump' more (or even as much) credibility as i give the words of Jeff Mayweather. call me crazy o'er here.

You've also written essays in this thread based on the assumption Guerrero wants more money. This is not clear.
      thanks for reading my essays.

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
      i did say on more than one occasion, "if Guerrero is haggling and holding this fight up..."

Here's what Dan Rafael had to say yesterday:
      http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat...ith-dan-rafael
      corpulent Dan was "told", hey? well, that's conclusive.
      Last edited by S. Saddler 1310; 02-09-2013, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
        i didn't realize that being admin on a boxing forum puts one in the middle of any and all negotiations involving Robert Guerrero and Floyd Mayweather.

maybe you're ready to unquestioningly bow to the wisdom of forum Gods, but, without a source, i can't give the words of some unknown individual calling himself 'BigPoppaPump' more more (or even as much) credibility as i give the words of Jeff Mayweather. call me crazy o'er here.

thanks for reading my essays.

corpulent Dan, hey? could you furnish me with the relevant info from that "chat" so that i may consider it? at a glance, it's too long for me to sift through.

so, if not money, what are these unironed issues that are stalling this fight? theories, gentlemen?
        Scroll back, I quoted exactly what Rafael said. Rafael may be fat and a bad fight scorer, but he's got loads of access, and is always careful about any definitive statements he makes. I bet he has more access to Guerrero camp than Jeff Mayweather.

Comment

With respect, you got 900+ posts and you haven't noticed half the threads you post in are started by BPP?

You've also written essays in this thread based on the assumption Guerrero wants more money. This is not clear. Here's what Dan Rafael had to say yesterday:

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat...ith-dan-rafael
          There is a lot that is not clear.

Thing is, this isn't the first move in the negative about a Guerrero fight from Floyd. He tweeted not long ago that a fight with Guerrero is just rumors. Then he follows that up a couple weeks later saying that Devon Alexander is the front runner. It would appear as though Floyd is really uninterested in fighting Guerrero, for whatever reason it might be.

Comment

Scroll back, I quoted exactly what Rafael said.
            hence edit.

but this is all a bit vague:

"Maybe Floyd decided he doesnt want to fight him. Maybe Floyd has an injury. Maybe there is a problem between Floyd/Haymon and Schaefer on which network to go to. It could be a lot of things, but it isn't a problem with the Guerrero side of the deal."

do you suppose the corpulent one has more access to the Mayweather camp than Jeff, too? because it doesn't sound like Dan knows squat, tbh, except for what he may have been told by a Guerrero camp insider.

Comment

Four million dollars is nothing to a guy who calls himself PPV king. It's nothing. Money Mayweather should offer him at least six million if he's his only option.

Comment

Working...
              X