Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Alexander To Floyd Mayweather: Keep Your Word!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muscles72 View Post
    Maybe... I still think mayweather is the best at ww but he picks and chooses who he wants to fight he could've fought cotto yrs. ago but chose not to.
    looks like our Hero The AVOIDANCE MASTER,, waited until Cotto was Ripe!!!

Comment

Originally posted by UrDazed View Post
      I really hope he doesn't fight Devon. that'd be a crap fight. How could they possibly market this one? I'd rather him drain a just coming off of surgery Martinez to 154 for a fight.
      Easy, Put The Cinnamon Bun on the Card, with a Promise to fight him in September.....
      at this stage, the Money Chump, needs all the Supporting Cast, he can get!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
        Easy, Put The Cinnamon Bun on the Card, with a Promise to fight him in September.....
        at this stage, the Money Chump, needs all the Supporting Cast, he can get!!!
        Cinnabuns will be on the card no doubt in my mind. I fully expect Floyd/Canelo in september if he beats the Ghost/Alexander

Comment

Devon said "Keep your word Floyd!" Devon, you really think that Floyd cares about keeping his word?

Remember this: "Floyd fights the best and Manny YOUR NEXT!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            Devon said "Keep your word Floyd!" Devon, you really think that Floyd cares about keeping his word?

Remember this: "Floyd fights the best and Manny YOUR NEXT!!!"
            Too bad Arum put a stop to that one

Comment

AKA A** whoopin Part II.... Marquez already said he dont want none.

Comment

Cinnabuns will be on the card no doubt in my mind. I fully expect Floyd/Canelo in september if he beats the Ghost/Alexander
                FRAUD's Legs NO MAS, and Canelo's Style too Big and Strong. El Bun, goes thru
                BOY, like Greese thru a Goose!!!
                When was the last time Lance ROIDWEATHER fought twice in a year...2007??

Comment

Originally posted by Muscles72 View Post
                  Maybe... I still think mayweather is the best at ww but he picks and chooses who he wants to fight he could've fought cotto yrs. ago but chose not to.
                  This is how you know someone doesnt know boxing... Floyd and Cotto in their Prime were both with Top Rank(Up to 2006). Bob Arum blocked that fight because NO WAY he was going to put his 2 top Undefeated fighters against each other, would make Bob Sense... Then of Course you Know Top Rank and GB cant Make a fight for Nothing, right? So there is 2007-2012 down the drain. The MOMENT that Cotto left Top Rank is exactly the moment the fight got made, which should tell you who was blocking that fight. There is no other time that the fight wouldve or couldve been made as long as Cotto was under Arum... No your history dude.

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
                    FRAUD's Legs NO MAS, and Canelo's Style too Big and Strong. El Bun, goes thru
                    BOY, like Greese thru a Goose!!!
                    When was the last time Lance ROIDWEATHER fought twice in a year...2007??
                    well he fought Marquez and Mosley in the span of what, 8 months?

Comment

Too bad Arum put a stop to that one
                      Yeah, we all know FRAUD, was excited about fighting Pac, when Manny was on his Roll!! Just had to Level the Playing Field, to PUNK OUT!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X