Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Alexander To Floyd Mayweather: Keep Your Word!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
    Canelo and Devon's Man haven't been paying attention.
    FRAUD's word is worthless, and He wants no part of The
    Cinnamon Bun!!!
    why do always commenting on mayweather related threads do you love him that much

Comment

Canelo and Devon's Man haven't been paying attention.
      FRAUD's word is worthless, and He wants no part of The
      Cinnamon Bun!!!
      you always here claiming he ducking this guy that guy then when he fights them and beats them oh they were cherry picks, if he's so worthless why you here talking about him

Comment

Originally posted by jabnhold View Post
        why do always commenting on mayweather related threads do you love him that much
        You just joined today, how do you know that?

Comment

hasn't floyd made fun of fighters who finish weak in later rounds in the past by calling them front runners? quit trolling floyd

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
            You just joined today, how do you know that?
            i've been visiting this site a long time, just never cared to register

Comment

I still don't believe Robert Guerrero is in the cards it would have been announced already I really don't think mayweather wants any part of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Muscles72 View Post
                I still don't believe Robert Guerrero is in the cards it would have been announced already I really don't think mayweather wants any part of him.
                Could it be Lance ROIDWEATHER, thinks Pac has slipped enough to risk the 0???

Comment

Could it be Lance ROIDWEATHER, thinks Pac has slipped enough to risk the 0???
                  Maybe... I still think mayweather is the best at ww but he picks and chooses who he wants to fight he could've fought cotto yrs. ago but chose not to.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                    floyd money mayweather could never slip that low to pacquiaos status even before marquez put him to sleep.when you are one dimensional with speed and power.you will get KO'D.
                    If what U say is True why did the Money Chump Have the need to "Level the Playing Field", when Pac was in his ZONE???

Comment

I really hope he doesn't fight Devon. that'd be a crap fight. How could they possibly market this one? I'd rather him drain a just coming off of surgery Martinez to 154 for a fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X