No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Alexander To Floyd: Pick Guerrero To Keep Your '0'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
    Given all the drama surrounding who he is going to be fighting, his next opponent better blow out sox off because Guerrero or Alexander isn't going to do it. This is Floyd's own fault due to the fact that he places himself on this pedestal as a boxing god. So don't question why fans expect u to fight the absolute biggest challenges out there. There's only 4 acceptable opponents out there for Floyd. PAC or Bradley @ 147 or Canelo or Martinez @ 154. That's it!
    How does what floyd say about himself factor into your evaluation of his opposition? If floyd wasn't arrogant as he is would a guerrero fight be ok for you?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      How does what floyd say about himself factor into your evaluation of his opposition? If floyd wasn't arrogant as he is would a guerrero fight be ok for you?
      Great fight that Floyd v Alexander, eh Dunn?

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
        Great fight that Floyd v Alexander, eh Dunn?
        Let's see if you can answer the question you quoted. I haven't heard the devon floyd fight has been announced so I don't think it makes sense to comment about it either way.

Stop trolling and catfishing.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          Let's see if you can answer the question you quoted. I haven't heard the devon floyd fight has been announced so I don't think it makes sense to comment about it either way.

Stop trolling and catfishing.
          Its out there, floyd put it out there himself, and you dont wanna 'speculate'? If he tweeted he had just signed a deal to fight, say, Martinez....that would have given you the biggest Adrien Broner of your lifetime and you would be gushing(literally) all over this forum, so you can GTFOH. Clown boot.

Comment

Originally posted by uniquehump
            This is not a Cinco De Mayo fight. Everyone knows it. Plus Alexander does not deserve this fight since he lost to Bradley. If anything, Floyd would have to fight Bradley before fighting Alexander. Bradley has beat Alexander and according to the judges, he has a win against Pac-Man.

It seems like if Floyd was going to take the safe route, he would fight the guy who beat Pac-Man (Bradley) and then maybe fight the other guy who beat Pac-Man (JMM), even though he beat him already.

I personally would like to see him fight the Ghost then fight Carrot Top in September. Boxing would be better if the top fighters would fight at least 3 or 4 times a year. It seems as if once they get some status, they go down to once or twice per year.
            he cant fight bradley he's with top rank

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by uniquehump
              This is not a Cinco De Mayo fight. Everyone knows it. Plus Alexander does not deserve this fight since he lost to Bradley. If anything, Floyd would have to fight Bradley before fighting Alexander. Bradley has beat Alexander and according to the judges, he has a win against Pac-Man.

It seems like if Floyd was going to take the safe route, he would fight the guy who beat Pac-Man (Bradley) and then maybe fight the other guy who beat Pac-Man (JMM), even though he beat him already.

I personally would like to see him fight the Ghost then fight Carrot Top in September. Boxing would be better if the top fighters would fight at least 3 or 4 times a year. It seems as if once they get some status, they go down to once or twice per year.
              he cant fight bradley he's with top rank

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I don't even respect Floyd's O any more it's sad I mean he is even ducking Guerrero this is sad he should've let Devon fight his scheduled fight what a joke he might as well fight Eric morales or Carlos baldamir again maybe he will fight Freddie roach he boxed before I mean he's gotta protect that O lol

Comment

Wanted to buy it but...I'll just watch on twitter. It's cool.

Comment

It does not really matter to me who Floyd fights, as long as it is someone legitimate in the top 5 of the JMW or WW weight class, which I am sure it will be. Floyd is not getting any younger and with his jail time, Roger too ill to train him, etc....no one can be sure how he will look in his next fight. Granted someone who has his ability and has been training since he was basically 3-4 years old, I would assume nothing much has changed. But I do not want to be overconfident, even though I think Floyd beats anyone at WW and basically anyone at JMW, with the exception of being maybe Trout/Canelo. We shall see soon enough so. What people need to understand though is, it was not just speed and reflexes that made Floyd unbeatable, it is his skillset, mental state and ability to adjust and enforce his will. That is why even though he is slowing down he can still be a force. Fighters like RJJ, Sergio and Pac who mainly rely on reflexes and speed/angles are the ones who become punching bags when they slow down. Floyd is more like a Bhop or Toney and does not take punishment much.

Comment

Don't know what team Alexander is talkin about a fight with Guerrero is much more dangerous than with Alexander mayweather will pick Devon apart he's not as active as Guerrero Robert throws a lot more punches than Devon.

Comment

Working...
                      X