No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Alexander To Floyd: Pick Guerrero To Keep Your '0'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GUMBIE View Post
    Brook is just a low pay, high risk fight that he would rather avoid right now.
    yah just found out the fight is postponed lol

Comment

FUNNY...Floyd has two b class fighters to cherry pick....damn its gotta be hard to be a coward

Comment

Wow this Floyd-Alexander fight might actually be serious....

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          FUNNY...Floyd has two b class fighters to cherry pick....damn its gotta be hard to be a coward
          Yep he should fight the guy who went 0-2 in 2012 instead

Comment

Mayweather is still so butt hurt about not being able to cherry pick Bradley so he's going for the next worst thing. The guy is such a fraud it's scary. I can't believe how many ******s dick ride this guy!

Comment

E
              Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              I'm thinking that if the Alexander fight doesn't happen next. It's definitely something they intend of doing.

Which is a real shame.
              Haymon needs to plan for the future.

He should be molding Adrien Broner as the guy to cash Floyd out though.

That fight would be huge in 1-2 years.

Floyd and Manny needed Oscar to be PPV megastars. Floyd can do the same with Broner.
              Last edited by -PBP-; 02-07-2013, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                how does being so much better than all his opponents make him a coward? guerrero and alexander both are better than that weight drain king pacquiao who just got face flattened by a old man.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
                  Yep he should fight the guy who went 0-2 in 2012 instead
                  Guerrero....for sure the better fight!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    The social media networks have been buzzing ever since pound for pound king Floyd Mayweather Jr. dropped his bombshell tweet stating that IBF welterweight champion Devon Alexander was the frontrunner to be his opponent on May 4th at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.

Prior to the Tuesday tweet, it was widely thought throughout the industry that it was a mere formality that Robert Guerrero would be the one facing Mayweather on Cinco De Mayo weekend.
                    [Click Here To Read More]
                    Alexander's team is funny. Mayweather would destroy devon. At least the ghost would really try to fight and try to win.But, im sure devons team knows a mayweather fight means big money for them. Mayweather continues to disgrace the sport. such a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                      how does being so much better than all his opponents make him a coward? guerrero and alexander both are better than that weight drain king pacquiao who just got face flattened by a old man.
                      i didnt say he was soooo much better. Everyone knows Floyd is a coward. Protecting his 0 just isnt a rumor on NSB...Its everywhere all over the place.
                      Health First-Floyd Mayweather
                      Self preservation-Floyd Mayweather
                      I'll be a rich Coward-Floyd-Mayweather
                      I fight for me not the fans-Floyd Mayweather
                      I love hairy Men-Floyd Mayweather

Comment

Working...
                      X