Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Instead of hating who Floyd "wants" to fight, take it to the source.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I remember the days where the new thing to say was "Mayweather needs to fight the Top WW's. That's all he has to do to get credit from me".

Now it's "Mayweather needs to fight at 154 or he get's no credit"

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      I remember the days where the new thing to say was "Mayweather needs to fight the Top WW's. That's all he has to do to get credit from me".

Now it's "Mayweather needs to fight at 154 or he get's no credit"

Who said that??

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Who said that??
        in 2009, that was possibly the most common sentance used on this site.

Comment

in 2009, that was possibly the most common sentance used on this site.
          I'm asking about, "he needs to fight at 154 or gets not credit", now.

Comment

I'm asking about, "he needs to fight at 154 or gets not credit", now.
            You don't see it every day on here?

It's in this very thread people are saying it.

Certainly a common theme.

Guererro is the highest ranked WW other than Marquez who Mayweather has dominated yet the vast majority don't consider that to be legit.

Comment

• I'm actually interested in seeing all his potential opponents fight, just not fight him. Brook-Alexander is a good fight, Guerrero-Bradley is a good fight, Trout-Canelo is a good fight I just don't think any of them make for a good fight with him. The WW division was hot for a couple years, right now its not. Even JMW is lacking, but the size of the JMWs adds at least a little bit of interest if they were to fight him.

Comment

You don't see it every day on here?

It's in this very thread people are saying it.

Certainly a common theme.

Guererro is the highest ranked WW other than Marquez who Mayweather has dominated yet the vast majority don't consider that to be legit.
                Yeah actually that pertains to the overall purpose of this tread. So many posters sit there & blame the Ghost, or Alexander like it's there fault Floyd may have tabbed them as a potential opponent.

Personally I think either are good fights. (Not like the people that think they have no chance of winning), though. Because I actually think either 1 has a very good chance. Fact is Floyd old now, takes too much time off & these guys are relatively young & active. 1 of them can possibly catch him on an off night & shock to world.

In fact I believe that both Ghost & Alexander have a better shot at beating Floyd than ginger has. They're both more seasoned, have been on the world class level & have decent resumes.

Comment

He also beat him in Mexico.
                  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Bush please stop it. You're kill in me. There's 100 other guys that could beat him in Mexico. Its not special. It your last resort. LMFAO.

A Fight Fan's Prayer

God please set up the Canelo/Trout fight.
                  I just need Alvarez to stop this beast from gaining momentum.
                  You were so gracious when you gave the power to Bailey to stop the last 'skilled rangy' monster
                  I know in my heart that Canelo will keep him on the run
                  If you could just give him a little extra to make sure.
                  Because I've never seen a force like Austin Trout
                  Amen.
                  Last edited by studentofthegam; 02-08-2013, 01:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
                    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Bush please stop it. You're kill in me. There's 100 other guys that could beat him in Mexico. Its not special. It your last resort. LMFAO.

A Fight Fan's Prayer

God please set up the Canelo/Trout fight.
                    I just need Alvarez to stop this beast from gaining momentum.
                    You were so gracious when you gave the power to Bailey to stop the last 'skilled rangy' monster
                    I know in my heart that Canelo will keep him on the run
                    If you could just give him a little extra to make sure.
                    Because I've never seen a force like Austin Trout
                    Amen.
                    You know what, you're possibly the stupidest guy I've ever encountered here. I remember that 1 time you asked me if ginger was from earth. I'm a grown man, I don't see how another grown man brings up nonsense like that in a boxing debate.

Anyway to the point, I would expect you to understand what it means to beat a Mexican on his front porch or a Puerto Rican at msg.

Comment

You know what, you're possibly the stupidest guy I've ever encountered here. I remember that 1 time you asked me if ginger was from earth. I'm a grown man, I don't see how another grown man brings up nonsense like that in a boxing debate.

Anyway to the point, I would expect you to understand what it means to beat a Mexican on his front porch or a Puerto Rican at msg.
                      Means nothing.

It was sarcastic. You keep bringing up that question as if you're really unsure if he's from earth. Lol. I don't understand why you're so mad. You spend your days hating fighter after fighter then you don't want anyone to oppose. I'm a man! I'm 40! Oh ****. I need you around for kicks. Lol I'm flattered at your disdain for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X