Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Instead of hating who Floyd "wants" to fight, take it to the source.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    Larry, he's trying to catfish you. let him troll along. of course when he says we "be loving" the fight that is supposed to replicate the urban dialect he assumes we use.
    So you like it then, Dunny?

Comment

• The problem with thes floyd stans like Larry and Dunn is that no matter who Floyd fights they will always back him up. They can never say the truth or anything negative about him. He claims to be the best but he never fights the best only after someone else damages them (with theexception of Hatton but he made him go up in weight)
      Floyd runs away from real challenges.
      Its so frustrating to see the fact that Floyd will go up to 154 to fight Cotto and now eventually Canelo but thats it. after that he goes back down and claims he isnt a JMW, well floyd if you arent a JMW then dont go up and down to fight there.
      But Larrry and Dunn will continue to be blinded by Floyd and protect him and fight for him til they die. the question I ask is dont you guys want to see Floyd really challenge himself? or are you satisfied with him taking the easiest road for the most money?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
        look what you posted and explain that please...you claim to be all for the fight yet you post this crap....explain yourself please...you bring up Martinez who himself refuses to fight the best in his own damn weight class..then you mention Trout who hasnt done a damn thing besides beat the guy Floyd just beat....
        I know what I posted, do you?? Nowhere in those posts did I bash any supposed Floyd opponent. My point is that Floyd won't & cannot be criticized if he fought either Trout or Martinez. Who he doesn't mention. But then the fighters he does mentioned get criticized for him (Floyd) choosing them. Point of this tread.

Comment

well we know it wont be either of these 3.

You criticized me as a fan yet you have written off every fight for floyd in the division he's in accept against a fighter who is medically suspended until April, that lost his last 2 ww fights, one by brutal KO, to fighters moving up from lower weights.
          well i wont be interested then! simple as that.

well look at the division he is in! its not that hot anymore! his last fight was at 154 anyway, so whats the problem?

Comment

Not loving it but who else at 147 you want him to fight???Alexander is a young 2 division champion and a current ww champion...is Floyd not suppose to fight champions..hell all of ya'll were mad about the Guerrero fight and thats his damn mandatory..what do ya'll want?
            hahahaha i knew you would spout that ****!!!!!!!

but if your p4p number 1 and a champion in 8 divisions then thats no good! lets blame arum to make everything ok!

ha just thought! malignaggi is a 2 weight and current champ aswell! lets fight him!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              The problem with thes floyd stans like Larry and Dunn is that no matter who Floyd fights they will always back him up. They can never say the truth or anything negative about him. He claims to be the best but he never fights the best only after someone else damages them (with theexception of Hatton but he made him go up in weight)
              Floyd runs away from real challenges.
              Its so frustrating to see the fact that Floyd will go up to 154 to fight Cotto and now eventually Canelo but thats it. after that he goes back down and claims he isnt a JMW, well floyd if you arent a JMW then dont go up and down to fight there.
              But Larrry and Dunn will continue to be blinded by Floyd and protect him and fight for him til they die. the question I ask is dont you guys want to see Floyd really challenge himself? or are you satisfied with him taking the easiest road for the most money?
              Couple points ill make. Let's see if we can rationally discuss your post.

What negatiuve should we say about him? Why would anyone say something positive or negative about a devon fight that is niether signed nor announced?

Floyd fought cotto and odh at jmw. So he's a jmw. Ok. So manny is a jmw and roy was a hwt right? Is josesito lopes a jmw? Of course not. If any other fighter goes up and wins a belt its Applauded. Floyd does it and you find a way to criticize it. So by fighting once or twice at jmw for big cash vs a larger opponent puts you in that division?

The really challenge himself argument is a interesting. Posters like you claim floyd doesn't challenge himself because he wins fights going away. Could it be that he's that good? Could it be that posters like you evaluate "challenge" after the fact for floyd but before the fact for others? Let's go with he doesn't and tell me who he should fight?

Sergio, trout, etc. Now if floyd wins these fights like he does most will they be challenges? Or will we have another mosley situation whereby posters such as yourself made a complete 180 regarding shane after the fight.

The truth. Since you say we don't discuss it is that posters like you hold floyd to crazy standards because he says he's the greatest. Then when called on that, you point at floyd fans and say we defend him.that must be nice to be able to make an argument and when you are asked to defend it, point at me or larry and say hey don't make me prove my point stop defending floyd. That **** don't fly anywhere else but nsb and the fringe republican right.

If you don't like floyd fine. But to use how he talks about himself as a factor in evaluating his opposition is ****ing bull****. Floyds arrogance doesn't make who he fights less just as if he were humble it wouldn't make the opponent better. You know this.

Of course I want floyd to fight the best. But you and other posters determine that based solely on floyd not fighting him. What kind of **** is that? So if floyd fights mosley and not margs well hey margs is just better. If floyd fights castillo and not casa well casas better. If floyd chooses ghost, bradley is better. And larry nor I nor any floyd fan can ask a poster to justify that logic? Then when asked your answer is stop nuthugging etc. GTFO.

I welcome a rational debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
                Forget Cotto and Trout, How can you justify a crappy fight vs Alexander, answer me that? I posted earlier why Guerrero in my opinion deserved the fight over Alexander but tell me why the guy that put up a stinker vs Bailey would be such a great fight vs Floyd on Cinco De Mayo?
                Im not justifying anything. I even posted my dislike for this fight on his FB post. its disgutsting but i highly doubt hes going to fight devon...I hope not

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                  He is crap Larry and its an absolutely crap fight. why cant you just for once be real? Do you have to just blindly bury your tongue up Floyd's farter?
                  Ok what fight at 147 do you want to see?

Comment

Ok what fight at 147 do you want to see?
                    Who said I wanted to see him at 147? I want to see him challenge himself and actually do something to earn his money(a concept your prison going, crack smoking, jobless arse doesnt get). If its ppv and has to be 147 it'll be Marquez for me, but he should not be charging massive ppv fees for fighting the likes of robert guerrero. Alexander should not even be mentioned, hence the overwhelming howls of derision, you blind fool.

Comment

wow that was funny.

Honestly, when the subject doesn't contain floyd or canelo, Bushbaby is reasonable, rational, and generally makes fair points.

Now when floyd/canelo is in discussion-he morphs into a sometimes whinny and petulant child that can't get over the fact that boxing as a sport has become almost purely driven by finance and not competition.
                      Is that right?? I morph into such & such concerning Floyd ehh?? And you do not??

Ok Dunn, I can say the exact same bout you, now can't I. Aren't you the same poster that compared Floyd/Marquez to SRL/Duran??

Hell I even heard that you said Floyd can beat any super middleweight not named Ward. So what the hell does that say about your ballhanging homey.

Comment

Working...
                      X