No announcement yet.

Devon Alexander is massively underrated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
    this particular missive gave me cause for some merriment. thank-you, sir.

Which online thesaurus do you use? Just curious. I've noticed that you're creating rather mundane comments, and then pasting them into some sort of online thesaurus which generates random synonyms for certain words which you can then use to recreate your sentence giving it a stronger grammatical appeal. Which of course leads to you giving the impression that you're some sort of pseudo-intellectual.

Comment

youre right man.... ive been sleeping on alexander too
      white[/]

Comment

I don't think he's underrated at all.

He's very limited, has little skills, little ability to adjust, no power, not very good defensively.

In reality, he's lost 3 of his last 5 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
          Beat Matthysse who is future HOF and the best guy at 140 now. Gave Bradley the fight of his life before fatiguing. Probably overtrained for that one since he is so dedicated to his craft his trainers literally have to stop him from training more. Hes undefeated at 147 and established as a legitimate threat to anyone there. Wins over Urango, Witter and Corely, thats a hell of a resume. A lot of guys at 147 dont want to fight him because he is low reward but high risk.

Dont underestimate welterweight champion Devon Alexander.
          A veteran poster of 5 years, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
            Which online thesaurus do you use? Just curious. I've noticed that you're creating rather mundane comments, and then pasting them into some sort of online thesaurus which generates random synonyms for certain words which you can then use to recreate your sentence giving it a stronger grammatical appeal. Which of course leads to you giving the impression that you're some sort of pseudo-intellectual.
            Only to pseudo-moron's m8.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
              Devon Alexander is massively overrated.
              Overrated? Everyone thinks he's a straight up bum. TS has a point, he's underrated but not nearly as good as he is leading on. Devon is an alright fighter, skilled enough to stay in the top 10 of his division but never be one of the very best in his division. To me that says good but not great. That's far from being a bum like most indicate he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Rodge View Post
                Only to pseudo-moron's m8.
                Have you read the posts in NSB? lol

Comment

Gave Bradley the fight of his life? Come on. He was winning comfortably until Devon "it burns" Alexander quit.
                  He didn't beat Matthysse imo but whatever.

He's not a bum by any means. He's a solid fighter. Just not an elite fighter.
                  And he's incredibly boring.

I wouldn't be throwing a fit if he were to fight Berto or someone similar. But Mayweather? Come on.

Comment

what a load of bollocks!

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                      Beat Matthysse who is future HOF and the best guy at 140 now. Gave Bradley the fight of his life before fatiguing. Probably overtrained for that one since he is so dedicated to his craft his trainers literally have to stop him from training more. Hes undefeated at 147 and established as a legitimate threat to anyone there. Wins over Urango, Witter and Corely, thats a hell of a resume. A lot of guys at 147 dont want to fight him because he is low reward but high risk.

Dont underestimate welterweight champion Devon Alexander.
                      what the fack?

Comment

Working...
                      X