Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Says Deal To Face Alexander is Nearly Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There really is no defending this move. It'll sell worse, have less action, and is a no win situation for Floyd. I can't see why he'd do this. Haymon must be in his ear or something to give Devon a shot. Terrible choice by Floyd, this gives fuel to his haters for months.

Comment

What a ****in prima donna! Wow! just Wow!

Comment

Not an exciting fight or a great choice but Alexander deserves this fight more than Guerrero, look at his run of opposition, it's a Froch-esque run:

Alexander: Witter, Urango, Kotelnik, Bradley, Matthysse, Maidana, Bailey, Brook but for Mayweather

Guerrero: Casamayor, Escobedo, Katsidis, Aydin, Berto
        Last edited by Weebler I; 02-06-2013, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Mayweather's next nickname needs to be the magician trying to pull this hoax off!!! Try and stack the undercard on a mexican holiday and try and mask the garbage fight he is trying to pull off and try and put it on PPV that will noit be worth $ 65 , and no way in hell I will pay for this along with many others im sure.

Comment

just have Ghost and Devon fight in March winner gets Floyd in May

Comment

i pray this isnt really gonna happen ****ttt fight

Comment

Pac-Rios ****s all over this fight, this fight would be like the little turd at the bottom of the toilet bowl that keeps floating back up even after you flush over and over.

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
                Well Floyd managed to do one thing...find a fight as bad as Pacquiao-Rios. I didn't think that was possible.

Seriously, this is a **** fight. The ONLY benefit is that Guerrero and Canelo now have an opportunity to face an opponent good enough to truly earn the Floyd fight. Perhaps Guerrero-Marquez and Canelo-Trout? Hopefully not each other though...Canelo needs to fight a legit Super WW and Guerrero needs to fight either Marquez first, or both Senchenko and Paulie to build his WW resume.

If this goes through, Floyd better knock this kid out or I'll lose all respect for him. There's no reason why this should last 12 rounds. And he certainly must fight Canelo/Trout immediately afterward.

Comment

Lol Floyd took BloodBoxing's video seriously about him not ever giving a slick African American fighter a shot.

Comment

style wise it's boring........

but it's a better fight then Guerrero in my book.

say what you will.........

Comment

LMAO!!!! Floyd's legacy just went down the drain!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X