Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Says Deal To Face Alexander is Nearly Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only thing I can think of why he's not picking Guerrero is simply his ego. Maybe he's hearing the whispers of his haters saying "Floyd wouldn't do good #'s without fighting a Mexican on Cinco De Mayo or September". But he already showed that with Cotto and Mosley, selling higher on Cinco De Mayo with those two than he did with Ortiz and Marquez on Mexican Independence Day.

No other reason why. Unification bout? Yeah right, Floyd doesn't give a sh-t about that, he's said it before. He only came up with that crap when he fought Judah cause he need to justify the fight. This is just another Judah fight. 2006 all over again. This sucks.

Comment

I cant wait to hear the explanation.

Comment

That was very interesting but .....

Comment

wasn't alexander injured?

Comment

OMG, this is even worse.

Comment

I have to say either Matthysse or Garcia would have been a much better choice Alexander been irrelevant for a while now hell even Khan would be more interesting fight

Comment

Well Floyd managed to do one thing...find a fight as bad as Pacquiao-Rios. I didn't think that was possible.

Seriously, this is a **** fight. The ONLY benefit is that Guerrero and Canelo now have an opportunity to face an opponent good enough to truly earn the Floyd fight. Perhaps Guerrero-Marquez and Canelo-Trout? Hopefully not each other though...Canelo needs to fight a legit Super WW and Guerrero needs to fight either Marquez first, or both Senchenko and Paulie to build his WW resume.

If this goes through, Floyd better knock this kid out or I'll lose all respect for him. There's no reason why this should last 12 rounds. And he certainly must fight Canelo/Trout immediately afterward.

Comment

Alexander is a good fighter but stylistically this could be horrible

Comment

Shame they missed out on MLK day.This is clearly the most culturally significant moment in African American history since brother King and brother Malcolm were photographed alongside one another.

Comment

oh boxing god! why are you punishing us!? the guerrero is already a nay fight this alexandria is a poo in the face

Comment

Working...
                      X