No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Says Deal To Face Alexander is Nearly Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
    It doesn't take much to beat Bailey and Maidana-Berto would be a good fight, but Maidana doesn't seem to have the punching power at this weight that he did at 140, his one weapon. It takes some dreadful opposition for me to pick Berto to beat them, but he'd beat these guys. Guerrero was a better fight.
    I was never sold on Guerrero at 147, too early for Mayweather, personally I think he needs another good win to really certify himself at the weight.

I don't like the Alexander fight much either but I based on the run of opponents he's fought (by 25), I can't say he doesn't deserve it more than most fighters.

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    I'd be surprised if this fight does more than Pac-Clottey and Clottey would beat the **** out Alexander
    lol I think Clottey beats Alexander and Guerrero. Everyone hates Clottey though, almost as much as Alexander.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
      he dented JSK's solid chin. alexander was a bad style matchup and he was fat. berto was bullied by a goddamn lightweight lol. he sucks.
      Maidana was a one punch threat at JWW, he's not anymore, not the same power. The version that fought Alexander took three seconds to throw his damn punches, he look awful that night. I'm not sure what Maidana's done at WW to be considered a better than Berto, Berto's win over Quintana is better than Soto Karass. Not counting Collazo because that was robbery.

Comment

• Like I said, the only good thing about this is seeing Floyd fight at all, and that we could possibly see Guerrero and Canelo actually really make their possible Floyd fights bigger.

Comment

• I hope fight is on HBO

One thing I noticed about Alexander, when he gets hit hard, he goes into his shell. Easy fight for "Money May". I'm not paying for this crap!
          Pay-per-view, my butt!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            What's up with the immature bulls**t on here??? For real....

I don't like this, and I still have doubts this is real. I mean...why is Floyd half announcing it???

But all the damn people here that are saying Guerrero should get the fight better stay true to their words if he indeed gets the fight.
            That's because as lame as that fight is it is way better than this garbage because guerrero will actually come to fight. Devon is a quitter and no way in hell he will take the fight to floyd. He will run from floyd the whole fight. I mean just visualizing this fight makes me vomit.

Comment

• I've never seen 4Corners on such high patrol damage control before.

You're going to need some back up my brother, a riot is about to break out in the morning.

Comment

• This would not be a decent win. it does nothing for floyd's legacy, this is basically a glorified sparring session.

that's it and that's all.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
                  That's because as lame as that fight is it is way better than this garbage because guerrero will actually come to fight. Devon is a quitter and will no way in hell take the fight to floyd. He will run from floyd the whole fight. I mean just visualizing this fight makes me vomit.
                  How is Guerrero a bad fight??? He's the best option at 147 for him right now.

Comment

• I wasn't hyped up for Mayweather vs Guerrero at all. Guerrero is crap at ww, just because he looked good against Berto doesn't mean ****. Ortiz made Berto look like crap too and we saw how Ortiz looked against Mayweather. Alexander at least has a much better resume fighting at 140 and above. I'm no fan of Devon's but this fight isn't any worse than the fight with Guerrero IMO. At least its a unification. This is like all Mayweather cards, I could care less about the main event, their all most always a disappointment. The under card is usually the primary factor if I order them or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by turkas View Post
                      I love it! Not because I am a *****, but because I am probably Devon's biggest supporter on here.

I think we are being trolled though, for me its too good to be true. Hell I just checked out travel and it was super cheap.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                      Yea its gonna be cheap cuz no 1 gonna B there!

Comment

Working...
                      X