No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Says Deal To Face Alexander is Nearly Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
    to me Guerrero is a very weak fighter for floyd. i told everyone that i would go bat **** crazy if that fight happened.......Guerrero is too slow & would be walking in all night getting outclassed.

alexander is a decent fight because he has wins over bailey & maidana @ 147.

i won't pretend like this fight will be entertaining though. should be boring..........

it's the equivalent to pac fighting bradley at 147.
    This is why real boxing fans HATE flowmos.

You sir, are a joke.

Comment

Wow, I was surprised until I remembered that Floyd doesn't care about legacy

I'd be surprised if this fight does more than Pac-Clottey and Clottey would beat the **** out Alexander

Comment

I think im m the only person not shocked because i always knew Floyd was afraid to take chances

Comment

The only good thing about this is that Guerrero and Canelo have a shot to really earn the Floyd fight and make it a big fight. That's it. I don't see any other reason to get excited for this fight.

Comment

He's banking on Canelo and Cinco De Mayo to sell the PPV. Using Mexican holiday to get attention and Mexican fighters to make money. Smart move from Mayweather but it ain't cool that he's doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              In his last three fights Berto got UD'd by Ortiz (JWW stepping up), was getting outboxed by the Slovenian Zaveck, and lost to a LW stepping up in Guerrero. I wouldn't pick him to pick his nose.
              It doesn't take much to beat Bailey and Maidana-Berto would be a good fight, but Maidana doesn't seem to have the punching power at this weight that he did at 140, his one weapon. It takes some dreadful opposition for me to pick Berto to beat them, but he'd beat these guys. Guerrero was a better fight.

Comment

Wtf is this? A sparring match? Only fools will pay for this fight. Will probably watch this sparring session on my local network the week after the fight. What excitement.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Everyone was waiting for the official word on an expected Floyd Mayweather vs. Robert Guerrero fight, but the pound-for-pound king threw everyone a curveball late Tuesday night.

"Money" Mayweather announced on Twitter and Facebook that he's close to fighting Devon Alexander. The fight would take place May 4 at the MGM in Las Vegas.

"The negotiations for my fight are almost done," said Mayweather via the social media portals. "The front runner is IBF Champion Devon Alexander. It'd be a unification bout at welterweight."
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  That coward self preservation comes first strikes again.

Comment

I love it! Not because I am a *****, but because I am probably Devon's biggest supporter on here.

I think we are being trolled though, for me its too good to be true. Hell I just checked out travel and it was super cheap.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X