No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander Injured, Brook Fight To Be Postponed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rocktx View Post
    Last time I checked, a bicep was a muscle not a joint.
    Andre Berto.....torn biceps.......tested positive for steroids

Ray Lewis....torn tricep....tested positive for deer antler spray

Comment

Ah! I can't believe that!

Comment

All that **** talk and he pulls out?? WTF this is why you should keep your mouth shut!!

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          I think everyone is disappointed because first garcia/judah gets postponed and now this. So Theres really nothing for the month of february gotta wait until late march now for Rios/Alvarado.
          Well and now these card will hold up cards that could have happened 2 months from now. Now in 2 months from now we;ll still be talking about these matches! It's silly!

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
            Who?????????
            Kind of too many to list. Obviously you really haven't been following the sport lately!

Comment

Originally posted by K.Webster View Post
              Boxing is really starting to annoy me. There should be top match-ups every week, yet they only happen every 3 months or so.

Say what you like about the UFC but at least they're putting their top guys against each other every 2-3 weeks, with good undercard fights to boot.

Boxing's top fighters should be fighting at least 3 times a year. Instead we have individuals like Mayweather, Bradley, Khan, and Pacquaio who think its ok to fight once or twice a year at most. It needs to change or this sport is going to suffer even more.
              There's been alot of good cards lately and alot of good matches. Maybe if you actually followed the sport instead of just comparing you would realise this!

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                I just think This fight aint selling, thats why GBP always pull crap like this that they are injured
                It doesn't help that tickets went on sale 3 weeks before the fight, with little to no advertising.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                  It doesn't help that tickets went on sale 3 weeks before the fight, with little to no advertising.
                  i'm guessing Americans who purchased through Ticketmaster don't get a refund, seeing as the co-feature is going ahead? we who purchased through Matchroom are being automatically refunded.

Comment

Alexander is a ***** historically.

Probably going to go see the juice man.

Comment

Did this guy run out of supplies?

Comment

Working...
                      X