Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux agreed to terms, why Donaire don't sign the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn can ya'll wait?

Comment

Ya'll dont have a single damn clue what is going on behind the scenes..the money being offered nothing,yet ya'll come on here acting like million dollar fights should be rushed..this is a business

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
        Rigondeaux agreed to terms, why Donaire don't sign?.
        What the hell are you talking about???? Team Donaire ALREADY sent the contract to Rigo's manager and his manager acknowledged that already! Its right here!! http://www.***************.net/news/...-la-venue.html

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
          Ya'll dont have a single damn clue what is going on behind the scenes..the money being offered nothing,yet ya'll come on here acting like million dollar fights should be rushed..this is a business
          ni99a i talk to hyde more than i talk to my momma lmao

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            What the hell are you talking about???? Team Donaire ALREADY sent the contract to Rigo's manager and his manager acknowledged that already! Its right here!! http://www.***************.net/news/...-la-venue.html
            what are you talking about lol Top Rank sent the contract to both camps!!! Now both camps need to sign off!!1 What a great way to twist the facts, team donaire sent the contract and all we gotta do is wait for rigo to sign it

On another hand I never expected an official announcement this week, I think at best it will by next week end or the week after. I know they still gotta figure out the Venue etc. I think they are close to closing the deal though.

I just hope vic doesn't come up out of nowhere as an opponent lol and I sure hope it takes place in nyc so I can go up there. At first it was supposed to be in Vegas, but now it looks like its between Los Angeles and New York

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
              wake up son, don't wanna be late to your burger king shift
              LMFAO!!!!!

I want the weed dude was smoking!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
                Rigondeaux agreed to terms, why Donaire don't sign?, he said before that Rigo won't cancel his february fight and go straight to him..Rigo did..then that he would ask Rigo for VADA testing..Rigo said fine...now the both opponents being considerated are Rigo and Vic..why he don't sign the Rigondeaux contract to fight alredy?..If he fight Vic I will be so disappointed on him..
                Patience is a virtue. Fight will happen. There's a reason why Rigo has the contract and not Darchinyan. Let's wait and see.

Comment

Donaire is shook! At least some of his fans are slowing seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

Sign the contract big boy, sign the contract!!!

Comment

This thread is silly. Top Rank isn't going to make any announcements this week because all the sports media is busy covering the Super Bowl..........

Comment

donaire needs to find his own mayweather type to blame fights not happening on cause right now he taking all the blame

Comment

Working...
                      X