Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux agreed to terms, why Donaire don't sign the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
    go to his chat wrap on friday, i can chew for you I just can't do the swallowing also.
    Cool.... Once they fight minute details like this will be soon forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
      it's common sense lol....a demand isn't the same as a request..if you think it is then you're the one that is in need of some help.

truth is donaire made a request to nishioka to do extra testing with him, it was turned down, but the fight still happened...
      i already said that donaire made a "optional request" to nishioka. what are you arguing here?

obviously you didn't read my post.

waste of time.

Comment

all requests are optional lol....that's the difference between a request and a demand...

A request is (a) asserting a need respectfully and (b) tolerating responses like "No," "Not now," "Maybe," and/or "I don't know."

A demand is asserting disrespectfully and/or not tolerating any of these responses.

donaire hasn't been demanding that anyone take extra testing as a condition to fight him..he's requesting.

all request aren't optional (LMAO) if i make a request to you to do one specific thing in one specific way is that optional. (the chances of you doing it or not is the only thing thats optional) donaire was willing to work with nishikoa.

all of this is besides the point because now you're arguing specific words rather then the actual point of the debate. (which is hilarious & weird all at the same time)

Comment

also to remind you......the point of the debate was (did donaire try and force rigo to take the test) i said yes.........i proved it already with donaires stance on testing with nishioka vs the same stance with rigo.
          Last edited by Godsfly; 02-02-2013, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
            WOW

i can't help you.

believe what you will.................
            Lol..I think he was trying to play with your patience..haha

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
              Lol..I think he was trying to play with your patience..haha

yea........................& the only thing that i will do is laugh & think he's a bit out of it.

Comment

I sparred with Rigo a few weeks ago.. he was nothing special.

I send out a message to Donaire that I will spar him too..

I guess these little 122 pounders don't want none of my LHW Frame.

Rigo held his own against me for maybe 3-4 minutes before they had to pull him out.

Comment

Maybe Bob Arum is low balling him. If he fights Vic instead of Rigondeaux he's going to feel the heat like De Niro.

Comment

a request is optional meaning "no" is an acceptable answer.....you don't seem to even understand the simple difference between a request and a demand. unlike a request, a demand means that it is mandatory in that saying "no" is not acceptable to the person making the demand....

donaire has made a request to his past opponents and his future opponents to volunteer for extra testing....he has not demanded anyone to do extra testing. he requested nishioka to do extra testing with him and nishioka turned it down, but the fight still happened...and then he made a statement that he will request his future opponents to do extra testing ..this isn't anything different than from what he has been doing so far, which is requesting/inviting his opponents to do extra testing with him...
                    You don't seem to understand. A optional request is nothing more then a request with different options. it's like making a request to do one thing in 2 different ways. lets say that I made a request for you to go & get me a bottle of water. I gave you 2 options & i was also open to how you yourself wanted to get that bottle of water. i said "you can ether go & get the bottle of water from the store, or a vending machine across the street" a optional request is a request thats open to change according to what comforts you. but the job still will get done.

reading definitions off of the Internet is meaningless to me

AGAIN. donaire requested for nishikoa to do random testing. with rigo it was more of demand. (especially in comparison)

what else............
                    Last edited by Godsfly; 02-02-2013, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
                      I sparred with Rigo a few weeks ago.. he was nothing special.

I send out a message to Donaire that I will spar him too..

I guess these little 122 pounders don't want none of my LHW Frame.

Rigo held his own against me for maybe 3-4 minutes before they had to pull him out.
                      wake up son, don't wanna be late to your burger king shift

Comment

Working...
                      X