Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs. Steve Cunningham

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's the face-off judges debating who won this staredown?

Comment

Fury is gonna beat the living shyt out of Cunningham.. than Pulev next.

On a side note. I really don't think Fury is 6'9. There's this reporter who interviewed him and the reporter was 6'2 and only looked 3-4 inches shorter.

Hughie is 6'5. Maybe after 6'5.. the height difference is really hard to tell. It could be easier to tell height difference at the lower weights..

But than 5'10 Amir Khan look much shorter when standing next to 6'2/6'3 David Haye.. So a lot of height stats are not that accurate.
      Last edited by KidGalvain; 04-17-2013, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
        Where's the face-off judges debating who won this staredown?
        Cunningham is shook.

"Mr Brother Nazim" is shook.

Kathy Duva is shook.

Comment

Originally posted by KidGalvain View Post
          Fury is gonna beat the living shyt out of Cunningham.. than Pulev next.

On a side note. I really don't think Fury is 6'9. There's this reporter who interviewed him and the reporter was 6'2 and only looked 3-4 inches shorter.

Hughie is 6'5. Maybe after 6'5.. the height difference is really hard to tell. It could be easier to tell height difference at the lower weights..

But than 5'10 Amir Khan look much shorter when standing next to 6'2/6'3 David Haye.. So a lot of height stats are not that accurate.
          Its difficult to tell because of Hughies hair. Most stats i can find say Hughie is 6"6, so its not inconceivable that if you shaved his hair off that pic he would be 3 inches shorter

Also Haye's got some hefty heals on his shoes in that pic!

Comment

Originally posted by TGD View Post
            Cunningham is shook.

Kathy Duva is shook.

Comment

Originally posted by KidGalvain View Post
              I've noticed that. Fury looks to be about 6'7" or 6'7.5" not 6'9".

Comment

I think Fury is about 6'8, he probably got measured at 6'9 in sneakers

He's taller than other big men like Scott belshaw but not THAT much taller

Using Kevin Johnson as a benchmark he seems a shade taller than vitali

Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 04-17-2013, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Comment

Cunningham doesnt really have a great chance in this one does he. Everythings against him, Older, smaller, less powerful but I think his main problem is he was chinny at cruiserweight so going in with a superheavy is probably not the best idea.

Outside of Johnson Cunnigham probably has more boxing skills than anyone Fury has faced including Chisora but I can see him suddenly getting wobbled and taken out.
                    Cunnignham appeared to have the beating of that Cuban champ Hernandez but his chin let him down so at any point he could be hurt and stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by TGD View Post
                      Cunningham is shook.

Kathy Duva is shook.
                      Kathy Duva is an attractive woman, age no matter.

Comment

Working...
                      X